I'll say it...next coach please

iraqhawk

Fran hasn't figured out defense...how many dunks and lay ups(uncontested) most of the time can we give up ...man it's hard to watch. I think it's ok to admit now he's just average. This team is really poorly coached ! It's a guards game now and I actually like J Bo but he's better as a complimentary act ...I didn't think we'd miss Jok this much ...whew

Fran hasn't figured out defense...how many dunks and lay ups(uncontested) most of the time can we give up ...man it's hard to watch. I think it's ok to admit now he's just average. This team is really poorly coached ! It's a guards game now and I actually like J Bo but he's better as a complimentary act ...I didn't think we'd miss Jok this much ...whew

I can blame bad rotations for open shots on coaching. Bit the wide open dunks are on the players. Have some pride and contest the drive. I'm looking at you Pemsl.

They're HIS players.

I was rebuttaling "this team is poorly coached". Recruiting is part of coaching, but no one in the world is referring to recruiting when they say a team is poorly coached. The reading comprehension on the board blows my mind.

Tell me the truth. Did you not read the quoted post to see what I was talking about? Or are you just that dumb? If it's because you didn't read the quoted post, that's fine, but you should really start. It helps to keep up with the conversation.

Jesus, give it a rest. Do you get cash every time you bash KF. Hey, if you want to be the first guy that the FBI looks at when he passes away someday, have at it chief lol

Speaking for the normals who engage you in debate, we are . . .

7c4.png

He needs to go small and more athletic even if they get killed on the boards. Uhl at the 5, Cook at the 4, Baer at the 3 , Dailey at the 2 and Jbo at the 1 would be our best lineup . That lineup would beat his starting lineup and bullshit rotations he has been doing all season by 15 points

If Fran can't win 5 games in the Big 10 this year, he should be gone. That said, Gary Barta needs to "retire" for "health reasons" ASAP. This athletic department needs some real action and Barta is in no condition to do it.

Speaking for the normals who engage you in debate, we are . . .

7c4.png
Winning? On an internet chat board? Perspective boy, you need some perspective and an ounce of a clue. If this was a kindergarten playground you might find your peer. Otherwise, unless you really are as ignorant as you come across, and meant WHINING instead of winning, then yes, I think you should be really sick of WHINING. It's ALL YOU DO YOU CRY BABY. Waaaah. Waaaah. Man up and quit crying all the time. Oh no Kf is bad at this. Iowa sucks because that. You have to date blow up dolls because obvious. Do yourself a favor and every hawkeye fan a favor and take a long vacation, marry an island girl and make love to a coconut shell with a cyclone carved in the side of it to fulfill your ultimate destiny. If i can be on the exact opposite side of the perspective/intelligence/sanity scale of joshbrown, yes please and thank you Jesus.

One has to wonder about Uhl. Just his experience should get him in games like this being tall and quick. On the press or to help move the ball. Did he pick on Conner?

Why not try something different?

Maybe he’s not a practice player but can do something in a game. Maybe he does not want his senior season to be the worst of the Fran era.

It’s not like what’s on the floor now is working.

Winning? On an internet chat board? Perspective boy, you need some perspective and an ounce of a clue. If this was a kindergarten playground you might find your peer. Otherwise, unless you really are as ignorant as you come across, and meant WHINING instead of winning, then yes, I think you should be really sick of WHINING. It's ALL YOU DO YOU CRY BABY. Waaaah. Waaaah. Man up and quit crying all the time. Oh no Kf is bad at this. Iowa sucks because that. You have to date blow up dolls because obvious. Do yourself a favor and every hawkeye fan a favor and take a long vacation, marry an island girl and make love to a coconut shell with a cyclone carved in the side of it to fulfill your ultimate destiny. If i can be on the exact opposite side of the perspective/intelligence/sanity scale of joshbrown, yes please and thank you Jesus.
Sounds like you're the crybaby

Latest posts