Ihmir Smith-Marsette

Curious, why was he not flagged for that? I thought they may have gave him something for excessive celebration/taunting type penalty.

Ummm...he did something stupid because he was excited about a big touchdown...but give me a break...hoping he's hurt is ridiculous. What a bunch of tools you guys are.

He was the big difference in the game...speed...there is no substitute...and he's shown he's a gamer. As far as the antics after the catches...the Wisconsin players talk major smack and play physical...it's part of it. He doesn't back down from anyone...and plays harder. I'll take ISM all day long.
Agreed. The dude was awesome today, had two TDs and 140 receiving yards. He was a big part of the huge win. Was the flip smart? Even he, in his press conference, basically admitted it was dumb, but he said he was having fun on senior day.

I'd love it if that "old man yells at cloud" group just kindly chill out. I love this team, love the cohesion, love how they responded to Covid, racism in the program, and the 0-2 start. LOVE this team.

Love Ihmir. Great, great player. I hope it’s a mild sprain. He’s probably done that flip a hundred times without injury.

he’s the type of player that Iowa has often lacked over the years. A true difference maker on offense. He was caught up in the moment. Cut him some slack
For the win. Well said.

Isn’t he a senior? Unless Iowa winds up in a post-season game he’s done.

I don’t mind the show-boating after a big play. NFL scouts like some of that. But I’ve gotta think his draft stock took a big hit there, both physically and maturity-wise.
Draft stock? You guys crack me up sometimes.

Ummm...he did something stupid because he was excited about a big touchdown...but give me a break...hoping he's hurt is ridiculous. What a bunch of tools you guys are.

He was the big difference in the game...speed...there is no substitute...and he's shown he's a gamer. As far as the antics after the catches...the Wisconsin players talk major smack and play physical...it's part of it. He doesn't back down from anyone...and plays harder. I'll take ISM all day long.
I respect your loyalty and wishing him harm is stupid. BUT, if Kirk doesn't play him in the next game I wouldn't be upset. Look at the situation. Up by only two scores in only the 3rd quarter and he does something I believe to be pre-meditated. He takes the chance of being called for unsportsmanlike conduct which would have wiped out the score (by the way I would have called it), he injures himself taking away the teams fastest player, he is already under the microscope for previous actions. The most important to me was it was an act of sheer selfishness. If I was a scout at this game I would have checked: tough-yes, fast-yes, team player-?, smart-?....potential Antonio Brown-yes.

As much as I'm not crazy about some of the antics. He's got a set of balls and brings it when we need it. It's a hell of a lot better than having a big pussy playing.

Enough, enough! What's the medical report on his ankle?

I certainly could have done without it but it doesn't bother me other than he could well be out for next week and the bowl game. If it is a high ankle sprain, he could be out 2-4 weeks and any bowl game we are lucky enough to play in isn't far off.

Gtfo and go sign up at Huskerboard. Pissed off is one thing and saying what an idiot he is has some merit, but wishing for injury ain’t happening here.

Find the door.

He has a bad attitude and is a poor example for younger classman. Our track record of not sending a WR to the pros continues. Next man in and good riddance.

Latest posts