If your plane crashed on an island, which current or former basketball players...

Why does everyone keep saying 40 vs 20 is creepy??? We're just male cougars...or..."mougars", if you will and...ok, not even believing my own BS at this point...

I give up...

Edit: I just thought of something...if Chris is coming back to join you and Jamie on this fictitious island, wouldn't he still be the young Chris? Thus thwarting your efforts when it comes to the lovely and talented Jamie Printy???

No, not necessarily the young Chris. I'm working under the assumption that he never died, and that this hypothetical situation is happening today, thus making him quite a bit older lol.

I just went to the "Let's Be Mad" site and sent Fran a message. It contained a link to this thread and a plea to MAKE SOME FREAKING NEWS ALREADY before we are all reduced to playing "Hot or Not" with what's left of the current roster.

P.S. I'm taking Kevin Boyle, Steve Carfino, and Todd Berkenpas to my desert island. Make of that what you will.

I just went to the "Let's Be Mad" site and sent Fran a message. It contained a link to this thread and a plea to MAKE SOME FREAKING NEWS ALREADY before we are all reduced to playing "Hot or Not" with what's left of the current roster.

P.S. I'm taking Kevin Boyle, Steve Carfino, and Todd Berkenpas to my desert island. Make of that what you will.

I like it. This thread started out really weird, but it's actually been kind of a nice change of pace, just something totally random and off-beat.

Creepy scale: Take your age, divide by two and add seven. You can date anyone that age or older. For instance, if you are 30, dividing by two and adding seven equals 22, so a 30 year old can date anyone from age 22 up. A 20 year old can date anyone age 17 and up. A 50 year old can date anyone age 32 and up and so on and so on.

Nice work Jumper! Take the weekend off!:)

No, not necessarily the young Chris. I'm working under the assumption that he never died, and that this hypothetical situation is happening today, thus making him quite a bit older lol.

OHH...nice loophole tm! Carry on...and good luck with Jamie!

Do we make a poll for each player or just give opinions in a post? Or both???

Yikes...we DO need some news...FAST!

:eek:

Latest posts