"If you don't love it, leave it"

Was that Ricky Stanzi or George W. Bush... Just needed to drop "terror" and "nu-clear" in their and he would be good to go.

I personally believe....that most middle Americans don't have maps...

I logged in explicitly to lol this.

And yes, that was extremely awkward questioning. It was odd all around. Dumb questions for Adrian...except illiciting the cheers when he said he was staying.

KF not saying this was his biggest win.....which at first could almost be construed as a sleight to the Bowl. But, I think he'll look back on it and agree. It's big. It's the BCS. And love it or not, it's big. I understand what he's saying. He's Kirk. It wasn't the most emotional win, or the most dramatic, or didn't "mean" as much to the team and fans, it certainly wasn't the most 'satisfying' win....to him it wasn't the biggest win....and probably to a lot of us...because we tie more emotion to it.

But, for outsiders looking in, I'm telling you. A primetime game on January 5th...that's big. There's only one "bigger" game this week.

Oh, and I totally loled at the Iowa fans cheering the acknowledgement of their cold weather.

I think Ricky was actually quoting Middle America's favorite rapper, Vanilla Ice.

"Anything less than the best is a felony
Love or leave it, you better gain way
You better hit bullseye, the kid don't play
If there was a problem, Yo i'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJK revolves it"

I think Ricky was actually quoting Middle America's favorite rapper, Vanilla Ice.

"Anything less than the best is a felony
Love or leave it, you better gain way
You better hit bullseye, the kid don't play
If there was a problem, Yo i'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJK revolves it"

genious if he was!

It would have been icing on the cake if he had said, "Oh, and Middle America, I am coming back next year too!" Or something to that affect!!

I guess I thought he was referencing the fact all of Iowa was proud, since we don't have anything else really... or maybe Princess Jenna.. I thought he gave her a shout-out, but watched again and didn't.. was that a pre-game thing or something?

Latest posts