If you could have a player come back for this year

OUTofTOWNHAWK

If you could have one player from the KF Era come back to play on this years team who would you pick. One offense and one defense.

Brad Banks- Dual threat. Iowa needs other teams to guard against QB running, run game, and passing game. A QB who never runs makes DL look awsome. Most teams in the BoneG have Dual threat QBs.

Adrian Clayborn- I think AC would add like two wins to this upcoming year or last year. Bob Sanders is my favorite all time Hawk but this years team needs a stud on the DL in a bad way.

Brad Banks-

Adrian Clayborn-

^^^ two good picks

I agree on either Banks or Stanzi, we need a proven QB. Think about it if we had a proven qb we could ask for Shonn Greene back or an Ed Hinkle.

On defense I would take any of the stud defensive linemen from the era. But I think we need a pass rusher so Matt Roth or Clayborn but I would go with roth for his craziness.

Banks because he would fit the system we have right now which needs a dual threat QB.

I will go with Sash because we need a ball Hawk in the secondary because of our youth on DL. He was also good in run stop support.

A Kirk Ferentz all star team with Bob Sander in his prime and Shonn Greene wouldn't have a chance against this schedule.

Wow, so many options.

A playmaker like Brad Banks would be hard to pass up. And Bob Sanders or Chad Greenway are the kind of guys that set the tone for the entire defense.

Looking at our immediate needs, I'll say Marvin McNutt. We need a playmaker at WR badly.

Has to be banks i think, and i will go witn based on need Jared Devries even though i think he only played one year under kf

Banks because he would fit the system we have right now which needs a dual threat QB.

Greg Davis has a system? In all honesty, I'd give up the offensive player and go with Clayborn (junior year) and Nate Kaeding and just pray we could win every game 9-7 or 12-10.

Offense has to be Brad Banks or (pre-injury) Drew Tate. A go-to receiver (like Ed Hinkel) sure would be nice to have.

For defense, somebody that brings that fire like Matt Roth or Bob Sanders. Chad Greenway or Aaron Kampman would be great picks as well.

Defense. Matt Roth for his pass rush and general badashness.

Offense? Ummmmm, can't think of just one. Guess I'll go with Robert Gallery for his blocking and nastiness on the line.

It would be completely meaningless. No single player would make enough of an impact to improve this team above the mediocrity that it is destined for.

I really think Iowas defense this year could be decent. I think a AC or Matt Roth could push them to good. 1 solid pass rusher is what they need.

On offense for me it would have to be Green at running back. Sanders on defense. Both players brought an attitude that was infectious to the other players.

It would be completely meaningless. No single player would make enough of an impact to improve this team above the mediocrity that it is destined for.

Hey troll, why don't you try harder? How many times have you seen this team play? Oh, zero. Well why don't drink a glass of shut the heck up and go away? Are you ActiveBadger?

If I was taking a wr for this offense it would be hinkle. If they arent going to throw downfield then DJK and McNutt dont add as much.

Latest posts