If we need 1 yard which RB do you give it to?

Wegher, Robinson, or Hampton?

Where? Goal line? Mid-field? 2nd down, 3rd down, 4th down? Too many variables for a short/simple answer.

Re-watching the 2009 game at tOSU on DVR yesterday, I saw ARob make some really nice runs. And he always seems to get good yardage on 3rd-and-long situations.

But in a goal line situation? WegherBomb works for me, there.

The jury is still out on how well Hampton has rehabbed for "game time". Not to mention that he'll (probably) be missing a game or two due to his "indiscretion"...

Anyone that can find #77 on the line and run behind him. Even a Geo can make through a storm following a giant road grader.

Maybe the question should be... what fullback do we count on for the key block. I tend to remember 4th and short at MSU and we give to Greene, and the fullback goes the wrong way... great tackle by the DE and we blow it. UGH!
I thought that was Greg Jones the linebacker. Could be wrong though and its too painful to go back and look.

Clayborn.
Binns played some tailback, fullback, reciever, tight end, and pretty much everything else in high school. That's how athletic he is. And he is so long that he basically would just have to fall forward.
I remember Babineaux had a few carries his senior year, so it isn't unheard of. I know that Suh used to come in on those situations for Nebby.

Latest posts