If Tom Bradley were hired as DC...

If Tom Bradley is hired as DC...

• Total voters

superfan12

Would you support him and the university, or would you boycott because he has the "stink" of the PSU scandal on him?

I agree with everyone so far... he'd be a great hire. I think most Hawkeye fans would agree. He has a lot of experience and a great track record. His mentality fits well with the way Ferentz runs his football team. He's similar to Norm Parker in the fact that there isn't a whole lot he hasn't seen before. He's been around the game of football for a long time and he knows what it takes to compete for Championships in the B10.

Sure there will be a group of people who would be dramatic and "boycott" the University for this hire because of the scandal at PSU. However, Bradley's name was never mentioned in the entire mess. I'm not gonna get into the little details about whether he knew or not, because the truth is none of us know if he did. You can speculate all you want, but that's all you can do. I think he deserves a chance to coach for a respected football coach and program. I'd be glad to welcome him as a member of the Hawkeye team.

I'll out the single man out: ISUer

So his opinion doesn't count.
Thought I would add my opinion, cause I do follow Iowa. I do not support anyone that was under the Penn State football program under the time of Joe Paterno. Being around the ISU football team as much as my family has, I know that everyone on the staff had to know this crap was going on. I think Iowa could do better than this huge dirtbag and distraction.

Thought I would add my opinion, cause I do follow Iowa. I do not support anyone that was under the Penn State football program under the time of Joe Paterno. Being around the ISU football team as much as my family has, I know that everyone on the staff had to know this crap was going on. I think Iowa could do better than this huge dirtbag and distraction.

Well, 22 out of 24 HAWKEYE fans disagree.

you are such an azzhole

You're a bet-welching comical circus entertainer and your opinion here is irrelevant.