if the rumor is true about Coordinators

Agreed, but I'll leave you with this thought:

In battle, it is preferable to be both cunning and aggressive. However, you can be successful if you are cunning but not aggressive in battle. In sport, however, it is more beneficial to be cunning and conservative (your example of "The Mad Hatter" is a fine example). More to the point, in sport and sport alone, you can be conservative but not cunning and still win (see: Iowa football, 2009 and Penn State most years).

Last edited:
I think you make a strong argument; in fact, one that is better than mine; however it is in my humble opinion (for both team morale purposes) that it is better to be a shade more aggressive. But as I said, your comment holds plenty of water and is most likely better than mine.

Agreed, but I'll leave you with this thought:

In battle, it is preferable to be both cunning and aggressive. However, you can be successful if you are cunning but not aggressive in battle. In sport, however, it is more beneficial to be cunning and conservative (your example of "The Mad Hatter" is a fine example). More to the point, in sport and sport alone, you can be conservative but not cunning and still win (see: Iowa football, 2009 and Penn State most years).

Looks like someone has been reading Sun-Tzu. You never give your enemy an opportunity to exploit a weakness.

Latest posts