if the rumor is true about Coordinators

herbyhawk

Banned
are true i know most hopes that Stoops replaces the retiring Normster
but who would replace KOK
i doubt KOK leave unless its to be a headcoach
but i am curious as to who would replace him
Ideas

So Saturday Paul Chryst has 4th and long against MSU, he calls a terrible play and then Wilson scrambles for 30 seconds and then tosses a hail mary that is somehow caught. Later in the game, Paul Chryst needs one first down to seal the game and prevent the porous Wisconsin defense from gagging away a Rose Bowl berth. He calls three ridiculous plays and has to punt, but gets bailed out on a running into the kicker penalty. Let us not forget last year's Rose Bowl where Chryst had a gameplan of going away from the run against TCU.

In short, the guy pretty much sucks and half the games he wins boil down to luck. O'Keefe rolls out solid gameplans and works for a coach who doesn't run up the score against the little sisters of the poor, but Chryst is hailed as some offensive genius while O'Keefe is criticized. Chryst sucks. Sure, he looks great with a lot of NFL talent, but he couldn't have held O'Keefe's clipboard back in 2008 or 2009 with Iowa's offensive talent. Leave O'Keefe alone, guys, he's ours until Kurt says otherwise.

So Saturday Paul Chryst has 4th and long against MSU, he calls a terrible play and then Wilson scrambles for 30 seconds and then tosses a hail mary that is somehow caught. Later in the game, Paul Chryst needs one first down to seal the game and prevent the porous Wisconsin defense from gagging away a Rose Bowl berth. He calls three ridiculous plays and has to punt, but gets bailed out on a running into the kicker penalty. Let us not forget last year's Rose Bowl where Chryst had a gameplan of going away from the run against TCU.

In short, the guy pretty much sucks and half the games he wins boil down to luck. O'Keefe rolls out solid gameplans and works for a coach who doesn't run up the score against the little sisters of the poor, but Chryst is hailed as some offensive genius while O'Keefe is criticized. Chryst sucks. Sure, he looks great with a lot of NFL talent, but he couldn't have held O'Keefe's clipboard back in 2008 or 2009 with Iowa's offensive talent. Leave O'Keefe alone, guys, he's ours until Kurt says otherwise.

who is kurt?

Which is just wrong.....

Most coaches hire coaches to be on staff that inspire.

We have a guy who has no future and is essentially robbing us.

I can think of about a million coaches who would die to have his job, yet KOK is a fat cat.

It will be announced "Stoops to Iowa" just ahead of this matchup, to have yet another storyline to talk about.

It will be announced "Stoops to Iowa" just ahead of this matchup, to have yet another storyline to talk about.
I hope so. And keep Norm around to help as he see's fit. Let Stoop's do the heavy work and compare notes(we all can stand to learn and be better).

Latest posts