If Les Miles gets fired...

IowaHOCKS23

We need to jump on that immediately.

I know Kirk has had a good year this year, but he still has his limitations.

This year would put LM in an optimal situation to come in with a base to recruit on.

This year would put LM in an optimal situation to come in with a base to recruit on.

Sounds like it may be too late, ISU and Pollard have him locked in with a 3 year $1.2 million/year contract.

You apparently didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn last night.Stop drinking the kool-aid and enjoy what the coaches and players are doing.This coaching staff isn't going anywhere until Coach decides to retire,that's reality so you might as well accept it,I have.Go Hawks

That would set the worst precedent ever at a university for coaching stability. so ridiculous I will spend no more of my time on the idea

Certainly at the forefront of innovative thinking here. Fire coaches that are undefeated and breaking school records w/ each successive week. I've never heard of such an idea, outside the box stuff here. Let's go for it.

Should we, conversely, only retain coaches who go O'fer on the season. That's thinkin' rightchea

Certainly at the forefront of innovative thinking here. Fire coaches that are undefeated and breaking school records w/ each successive week. I've never heard of such an idea, outside the box stuff here. Let's go for it.

Should we, conversely, only retain coaches who go O'fer on the season. That's thinkin' rightchea

Nebraska won three national championships in the 90s... and they fired a coach who had never won less than 9 games in a season. I think we'd be in good company.

The OP isn't trolling, he's mocking the clowns. Maybe he's trolling as he's mocking.

There's a thread on the Nebraska board saying Kirk is going to USC.....lololol they are the dumbest fan base

Latest posts