If Les Miles gets fired...

Miles coached his team all the way up to the number 2 ranking this year. Kirk has only gotten us to 3rd. Obvious choice in my opinion.

I love the Internet.

"He doesn't agree with me, MUST BE TROLLLOLOLOO"
Let me fix that for ya.

I love the Internet.

"He posted something so patently ridiculous that no one in their right mind would even consider something so stupid. He must be a TROLLLOLOLOO."

We need to jump on that immediately.

I know Kirk has had a good year this year, but he still has his limitations.

This year would put LM in an optimal situation to come in with a base to recruit on.
I can just see that interview:

"Gary, why did you just fire a coach who started out 11-0 after so little was expected this season?"

"Because a handful of trolls on a message board still aren't satisfied."

"I'm taking the Iowa State job."

a5893691-5-yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho.jpg

I haven't even read through this thread but the OP is basically saying:

Hire Les Miles who can barely win despite one of the deepest reservoirs of recruiting talent and ability in the world

Fire Kirk Ferentz who CAN WIN by developing one and two star recruits into NFL players

Hmmm...

I am calling it now. When Iowa beats Nebraska on Friday, Mike Riley will be fired and Les Miles will be the Husker Head Coach.

The one coach in the biz that wouldn't improve our clock management issues.

This....Miles is just as bad if not worse than Kirk is. It seems that Miles has had 5 Tate to Holloway(s) in his tenure at LSU.

I think your all wrong. ISU position opens up on Saturday, now the Les rumors circulating. Pollard's already got the next coach at ISU locked up. 8 win seasons locked up for the near future.

I think your all wrong. ISU position opens up on Saturday, now the Les rumors circulating. Pollard's already got the next coach at ISU locked up. 8 win seasons locked up for the near future.

A school in the Big 12 with a coach who can't develop quarterbacks getting 8 win seasons? Hmm I don't think so.

Maybe if they were in the Big Ten

A school in the Big 12 with a coach who can't develop quarterbacks getting 8 win seasons? Hmm I don't think so.

Maybe if they were in the Big Ten

Good point. I should have said increases their ceiling to 8 win seasons for the near future. lol

Where the flock is Les going to get all that LSU talent? He has trouble winning with 4* & 5* recruits. What is he going to do with 2* & 3* recruits.

We need to jump on that immediately.

I know Kirk has had a good year this year, but he still has his limitations.

This year would put LM in an optimal situation to come in with a base to recruit on.

Not sure if serious.

Les has limitations as well, and it'd be a slightly tougher recruiting gig here, more than slightly. I'm all for a dynamic recruiter, but we absolutely have to have someone who can develop players, and is known for it.

He would not be high on my list. Just my opinion.

I also believe our next head coach is currently on the staff.

Latest posts