If b Smith is out

clim3

who steps up? Not sure Oliver is as physical. Maybe the Hutson kid from kc gets some plays too.

Dont worry. Brian will figure shit out.

BelichickFerentz.jpg

who steps up? Not sure Oliver is as physical. Maybe the Hutson kid from kc gets some plays too.
The ferentz boys will come up with another good small town midwest walk on at receiver long before they ever play martin. One, he’s too much of an athlete for them and secondly, he showed them up by leaving the state so they’ll never play him until they have no other options. This is how a ferentz thinks

The ferentz boys will come up with another good small town midwest walk on at receiver long before they ever play martin. One, he’s too much of an athlete for them and secondly, he showed them up by leaving the state so they’ll never play him until they have no other options. This is how a ferentz thinks

Mary is that you

The first sentence of your post makes sense because it's happened before.

You post then goes downhill after that. Number one they've already played him and number two Brandon Smith is a better athlete than Martin and he's emerged as our #1 receiver.

If you want to argue that Smith isn't being properly used, especially in the red zone that's a different argument. But your post didn't address that.

There are intelligent rants, and than there are silly rants. There isn't much in the second half of your post that makes sense.

I think Oliver will be good but he wasn’t ever the best wr on Michigan roster. That’s a big time homer comment. I hope he, coop, or Hutson can step up. Hutson is 6’3 and has some size so it’d be nice to see him step up. Best case Smith is ok and in there but he couldn’t put weight on that leg so guessing it’s a few weeks anyway. Hope I’m wrong.

You post then goes downhill after that. Number one they've already played him and number two Brandon Smith is a better athlete than Martin and he's emerged as our #1 receiver.

If you want to argue that Smith isn't being properly used, especially in the red zone that's a different argument. But your post didn't address that.

There are intelligent rants, and than there are silly rants. There isn't much in the second half of your post that makes sense.
Remember who you're talking to.

What a crappy time for Brandon Smith to get hurt after a monster game and starting to really look like a big time WR.

I suspect Martin will see an increased workload and I think he will produce. Just hope we can get Smith back for the Wisconsin game.

The timing of his injury kinda sucks because it was looking like he and NS were developing a little bit of chemistry.

Could really care less what you think. Lol. Keep having your walk on wet dreams and pretending this staff is competing. The ones that know better laugh at morons like you

Remember who you're talking to.
And who is that BV all american? My guess is you are that 5-7 155 lb motormouth that always instigated everything in school and had older kids or brothers that stuck up for him. Until he got to college and had his first taste of liquor and mouthed off to the wrong person one time and got his clock cleaned. Tell me...you are that peckerhead...aren’t you?

And who is that BV all american? My guess is you are that 5-7 155 lb motormouth that always instigated everything in school and had older kids or brothers that stuck up for him. Until he got to college and had his first taste of liquor and mouthed off to the wrong person one time and got his clock cleaned. Tell me...you are that peckerhead...aren’t you?
You wanna F or something?

Between you and joshbrown we got some weird obsessions on this board.

Last edited:
Tracy has had some drops but he is the one seeing the field the most. Perhaps alternate Tracy and Martin,

I haven't heard anything since the postgame, but KF said then that it was a bone bruise and that he didn't think he'd miss any time. Has his status changed?