IA WI Score predictions

Welp there is three of the ten I asked for. Now the defense needs to help get the other seven points.

The heart surgeons at University of Iowa Hospitals owe their damn careers to Kirk for all the heart issues any Iowa Hawkeyes fans have.

I know this is cliche but are the ferentzs really telling us that Hill is REALLY better than Labas???? Seems like Labas' showing in the bowl last year was head and shoulders better than anything Hill has done this year. And I realize that's not saying much.

I know this is cliche but are the ferentzs really telling us that Hill is REALLY better than Labas???? Seems like Labas' showing in the bowl last year was head and shoulders better than anything Hill has done this year. And I realize that's not saying much.

You just now coming to that conclusion?

In films I have seen Labas looks like Danny White compared to what we have now.

Latest posts