IA WI Score predictions

Just get better. O line took a major step yesterday, that should not be missed by anyone with any observation skills. D is getting better, special teams, steady. Baby steps in passing game and keep honing away at this rush game. Ya never know losers, maybe the Hawk offense will be a winner before we're done this year. Have a little faith!

Just get better. O line took a major step yesterday, that should not be missed by anyone with any observation skills. D is getting better, special teams, steady. Baby steps in passing game and keep honing away at this rush game. Ya never know losers, maybe the Hawk offense will be a winner before we're done this year. Have a little faith!
When was the last time we ran the ball like that on Wisconsin, even allowing for a huge chunk play?

Probably have to go back to Shonn Greene in 2008. We were one ankle tackle away from breaking at least two more. We had something working yesterday, even with virtually no threat of the pass.

Well this year’s Michigan team is one of the best I have seen in twenty years so likely you’re correct.

Our offense is pathetic and as usual the defense carried Brian’s water again. Brian was ten points short tonight. Just because we won a defensive slug fest does not let Brian off the hook. Run, Run, Run punt is not competent football. We owe this game to the defense. No knock on our Quarterback as it is what it is. Offensive line is showing slow progress.

It would be fun to win the last year the West exist. We are on track to go the 11-1 that I predicted. I had said we would likely lose one of the two games between Wisconsin and Penn State game. I also said likely the loss would be to Penn State.

Now comes Minnesota and I suspect their offense will be better than Wisconsin’s and their defense worse than Wisconsin’s so it could be another knuckle dragging grind it out fight. You know what that means right? Advantage Iowa.

So, to be fair and honest to those being critical of the offense, well they are correct we suck on offense, not even debatable, but in some warped , sick way it seems to work for us.
From what I saw yesterday Rutgers is not going to be easy. Unless they get beaten down by the East powers between now and the time we play them.

I’m enthusiastically cheering for the opportunity to get whupped in the Big championship game. Who knows they just might surprise us and the entire college football world. I’m gonna enjoy the ride as long as I can. Remember most didn’t give us a chance against Wisconsin.

From what I saw yesterday Rutgers is not going to be easy. Unless they get beaten down by the East powers between now and the time we play them.

The Rutgers game is at home instead of sleepy New Brunswick…which should help. Iowa is in the driver seat to win the West…given how they have to win games the remaining schedule is still a dogfight.

Then you should go find a more modern team and follow them.

Win for you, win for us.

I live out of state and do follow another team. But I am an Iowa Hawkeye first. For those of you who are only about the wins in the regular season, good for you. However, I'd like to see Iowa compete in the conference championship game.

With each passing year, the possibility of that decreases due to the fact KF keeps doing the same thing on offense. His old time philosophy has caught up to him and passed him by.

I'm not advocating Iowa be Michigan, OSU or PSU, but would like for them to be competitive in the present, which I do not see as a possibility at the current time.

See the PSU game earlier in the season.

So Fry, with respect, take your advice and shove it up your backside.

Last edited:
Again, back to the discussion before the season started. People would rather be entertained than win.

BTW did you see the smattering of cardinal and gold sitting in Badger sections yesterday with "Beat Iowa" shirts? (Or choice expletives?)

If clown fans have gotten to the point where they will spend time and money traveling to neutral stadiums to root against us then they have truly sunk to a new low. (Their own team actually had a nice win yesterday and is quietly righting their ship a bit)

Of course they could have been Gopher fans as well. They've been known to do the same thing.
Those cretins are untermenchen. That's the end of the road of the road for the Never Ferentz bitter enders. In my younger days there would have been a fight in the stands.

I live out of state and do follow another team. But I am an Iowa Hawkeye first. For those of you who are only about the wins in the regular season, good for you. However, I'd like to see Iowa compete in the conference championship game.

With each passing year, the possibility of that decreases due to the fact KF keeps doing the same thing on offense. His old time philosophy has caught up to him and passed him by.

I'm not advocating Iowa be Michigan, OSU or PSU, but would like for them to be competitive in the present, which I do not see as a possibility at the current time.

See the PSU game earlier in the season.

So Fry, with respect, take your advice and shove it up your backside.
Lolz.

Again, if you don't like Iowa football, you should find a different team.

If you "do not see as a possibility at the current time" that Iowa is competitive, it would be easier for all of us if you just started rooting For Michigan or Georgia or Notre Dame. Let's be honest.

Record for his two starts. 2-0.

We will deal with the shitty QBR when it's appropriate. He just did what Petras couldn't do, and what Stanley couldn't do twice. He won at Camp Randall.

Side note. I'm blown away that Johnson's 82 yard run was the longest rush from scrimmage in the Kirk era. That Shonn Greene never did it. And neither did Fred Russell, Brandon Wegher, or our Bethard era of the Canzeri, Wadley, L Daniels triumvirate. Damian Sims never did it. Marcus Coker didn't do it. Nay on Tyler Goodson.

Surprised me as well.

It's amazing how the D can bring it later in the game when the offense just does enough to move the chains to let them rest a bit. That is big and why Iowa needs to have a running game.

It's amazing how the D can bring it later in the game when the offense just does enough to move the chains to let them rest a bit. That is big and why Iowa needs to have a running game.

Yes indeed. The rested D can do more, perform so much better in the 3rd and 4th qtrs/ The expanded run game can then make it easier and more effective to fake the run, assisting the on life support passing game. Let's hope this is a harbinger for the future, not an anomaly - but this year's future.

Lolz.

Again, if you don't like Iowa football, you should find a different team.

If you "do not see as a possibility at the current time" that Iowa is competitive, it would be easier for all of us if you just started rooting For Michigan or Georgia or Notre Dame. Let's be honest.
Our chances of making a game of it in Indy go up tremendously if our offensive line keep improving like this.

Of course still plenty of football to play before we would even get there.

Our chances of making a game of it in Indy go up tremendously if our offensive line keep improving like this.

Of course still plenty of football to play before we would even get there.
Right you are. The media forecasters can sell Iowa the foolish assumption that we will win out, since we will likely be favored for the remainder of our schedule. Until we lose a game, that is…. The old cliche’, “Take it one game at a time” is repeated for good reasons.