IA WI Score predictions

Hello lads! Just got home from taking wife out for birthday dinner. Had no reception in restaurant ( was in Galena-Frits and Frites, Northside woyld appreciate that). Anyway, i get home and see the score and I am like WTF happened? We were supposed to get our ass kicked by 10? Deacon has like 37 tards passing and we are winning?
Damn right I appreciate it. I was the only Iowa fan watching this game among a gathering of about fifteen Sadger fans. A far cry from two years ago when IKM fumbled at the one foot line and I had to do multiple shots at Buckinghams in Mad town.

Oh the restaurant. That's nice too

I can’t stand watching literally every other football game and watching them pass the ball and making it look easy. So odd to me that we can’t figure out what every other team has! Don’t get me wrong I love getting the W especially against the Badgers, but damn!!!

Their QB got knocked out and their all star running back got bruised up and did t play the same after the bruises. As usual Iowa’s kick ass defense dominated.
We did win with a QB that Wiskey fans labeled their 4th stringer. Thanks Duke! And, we ran the ball with our second stringer. And, we were down two all big ten tight ends. And, we beat them up physically with the best D in the BT.

Watch the Luke F. Post game. He is way smarter than any of us with regard to why Iowa won this game. No excuses, HN posters. Watch and learn.

Latest posts