IA/Virginia game thread

Jesus fucking christ, man. I thought the crybaby tantrum shit was done after @Stanzi left the board. Go punch your fuckin dog and save us the misery.

Hawks won and all you can do is fucking bitch about it. Just like football.

HAWKS WIN BUT FUCKIN FIRE EVERYONE THEY SUCK THE HAWKEYES ARE TOTAL SHIT F THIS TEAM FIRE EVERYONE

What is the bottom line

Senor Fry

Who walks off the floor

As Winners

Bottom MFing Line, Baby

Iowa has a much better attack at the rim and better D. If JBo and Sandfort can remain hot, Iowa is gonna be dangerous and in every game

Would have liked to see Sandfort on the floor a bit more

He is an essential piece to the project

Perhaps should have given him minutes in the first half

When we were dominating

With the pressure somewhat off

For the critics: First, my Grandpa said “One snowflake don’t make a blizzard.” This win does not mean we will win the BT. Secondly, an inexperienced, completely re-structured team went on the road against a historically blue blood team with one of the best coaches in the business, after we had played only cupcakes. Our D was just fine. Our O was spectacular (Fran) in the first half and gave V. A big hill to climb. They climbed the hill, then fell down in the end. Iowa persevered. If you are not enthusiastic about this gutsy win in the face of significant adversity, I feel badly for you. The doubters favorite targets, Iowa’s D and JBO, won the fuckin game. And, for Fran’s critics, we have two really competitive point guards. But hey. Just keep pointless bitching.
Absolutely! This is a damm fine win, how the hell can anyone think differently. I would think the words “casual fans” come to mind.

Yeah. He made those shots, this game is a nice lil comfy lead. VA couldn’t score but they’ll likely end up top 50 RPI. Iowa just dominated for the first half (of course the home team made a run) on the road at what could end up top 50 RPI. Q1 wins on the road work
Rebraca also has never played a game in his life in front of a crowd like that. Not even close. This is the B1G, ain’t no UND game in front of 37 people in a high school sized gym.

He’ll get it figured out.

Chickenshit refs on that push and over the back foul that wasn’t called on Virginia’s last shot attempt. The look on the Virginia players and Virginia fans face when Patrick blocked the shot was priceless.

Can you imagine how pissed we would all be if they would have called a foul o. Patrick? We all would be livid since they first ignored an obvious foul on the rebound.
Posted this earlier. Clean block and after the buzzer anyway.

Of course I suppose the official with the worst view, the one under the basket, could have blown the whistle. It's happened before.

When we were dominating

Agree, we need his size on the perimeter to stop the three plus he is a nice secondary rebounder.

When we were dominating

Yes, I was about to say this.

Fran damn near wore the starters down in that 2nd half. He should have used Sandfort a bit more.

Ulis allowed Jordan to play a true 2, to move around without the ball. It was interesting, Joe had an amazing game. This is a new team, hold on. Gonna lose some we shouldn’t, win some we shouldn’t…. But NCAA should be this programs floor. Iowa should dance

Latest posts