IA/Virginia game thread

This is the most talented team I have seen at Iowa in a long time. Ke. Murray will be gone next year. And we still struggle. This is a coaching issue, not a player issue.

We just beat the 8th best team in the ACC by one, who we should have beaten by 20, Half tine adjustments is all about coaching,

After struggling to get good looks all second half, that was a real nice bank shot by JoeT on the last possession.

Chickenshit refs on that push and over the back foul that wasn’t called on Virginia’s last shot attempt. The look on the Virginia players and Virginia fans face when Patrick blocked the shot was priceless.

Can you imagine how pissed we would all be if they would have called a foul o. Patrick? We all would be livid since they first ignored an obvious foul on the rebound.

Look UVA got hot from three and started passing the ball far better in the 2nd half. Looked like we got a little tired defensively and they took advantage. Any road win is a good win against a top tier coach and historically (last 5 years) one of the top 3 teams in the ACC

Typical Fran team. A bunch of weak minded players. Yeah, rip me, but we dominated the 1st half against a weaker opponent and we are down with 16 seconds left. Same shit, different year.
Love Ke Murray, hate Fran. Sorry for my negativity
I hope Iowa doesnt pull another Fran in this game.
This is the most talented team I have seen at Iowa in a long time. Ke. Murray will be gone next year. And we still struggle. This is a coaching issue, not a player issue.

We just beat the 8th best team in the ACC by one, who we should have beaten by 20, Half tine adjustments is all about coaching,
Jesus fucking christ, man. I thought the crybaby tantrum shit was done after @Stanzi left the board. Go punch your fuckin dog and save us the misery.

Hawks won and all you can do is fucking bitch about it. Just like football.

HAWKS WIN BUT FUCKIN FIRE EVERYONE THEY SUCK THE HAWKEYES ARE TOTAL SHIT F THIS TEAM FIRE EVERYONE

Look UVA got hot from three and started passing the ball far better in the 2nd half. Looked like we got a little tired defensively and they took advantage. Any road win is a good win against a top tier coach and historically (last 5 years) one of the top 3 teams in the ACC

Little tired for certain

That is what timeouts and substitutions

Solve

For the critics: First, my Grandpa said “One snowflake don’t make a blizzard.” This win does not mean we will win the BT. Secondly, an inexperienced, completely re-structured team went on the road against a historically blue blood team with one of the best coaches in the business, after we had played only cupcakes. Our D was just fine. Our O was spectacular (Fran) in the first half and gave V. A big hill to climb. They climbed the hill, then fell down in the end. Iowa persevered. If you are not enthusiastic about this gutsy win in the face of significant adversity, I feel badly for you. The doubters favorite targets, Iowa’s D and JBO, won the fuckin game. And, for Fran’s critics, we have two really competitive point guards. But hey. Just keep pointless bitching.

All that plus Rebraca shoots 500 free throws after practice

Every night, even on the road
Yeah. He made those shots, this game is a nice lil comfy lead. VA couldn’t score but they’ll likely end up top 50 RPI. Iowa just dominated for the first half (of course the home team made a run) on the road at what could end up top 50 RPI. Q1 wins on the road work

Latest posts