IA State tough draw

I'll take any draw as opposed to no draw. We'll see what team shows up. It's a salty match up with UCONN for sure.

Clones get the shaft.....

Committee used to do this to the Hawks all the time, second game was against either Duke or Kentucky.....

I would dearly love to see the Clones send the Wildcats home in tears, ala Northern Iowa and Kansas.....

Can't help myself, want to see the teams from Iowa succeed....

:)

I think Kentucky fans have to be more upset then Cyclone fans though. Not like they have an easy task either.

UConn sucks, ISU got a good first round draw. They would lose to any 1 or 2 seed so doesn't really matter that they got Kentucky.

Iowa State is built for a deep run. UConn won't be a problem. But Kentucky will be tough. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks they pose enough problems to make it past Kentucky.

Iowa State is built for a deep run. UConn won't be a problem. But Kentucky will be tough. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks they pose enough problems to make it past Kentucky.

If they can come out and play to their potential I could see a good run, but if they come out like against Texas, I wouldn't count on it.

Latest posts