I thought Brommer did some nice things.

Brommer is Jeykll and Hyde. One minute he looks like an athletic big man, with decent footwork, and good touch and the next he is rolling on the floor after he lost his balance trying to hedge out on a screen.

I agree, he is gaining in confidence, but he still makes some questionable fouls. That said, he did make some good moves, defended decently and made a couple of nice shots.

I think it's more of a case of him being young. He's realtively inexperienced still, and I think the comparison of him being a "freshman" fits. That said he's got legitimate B10 tools (6-9 230ish) and I think he's going to end up being a productive player.

He looks like he is in better shape this year also. He is running the floor well and seems like he is trying to be the first big man down the floor which is good to see. Hopefully he can polish his skills a little bit before Big Ten season gets into full swing.

It is a downer that he didn't get the proper training and coaching when he first got here! He would be a player already... That being said, it will come.
Does Brommer get schooled by Bowen much in practice? That would be interesting to know. Obviously Ryan has some input, curious to know to what extent.

Yeah, I thought Brommer had a pretty nice game. He looks to be in much better shape than he was last year. He needs to gain some confidence and get some playing time out there (he is still young)...

It is a downer that he didn't get the proper training and coaching when he first got here! He would be a player already... That being said, it will come.
Does Brommer get schooled by Bowen much in practice? That would be interesting to know. Obviously Ryan has some input, curious to know to what extent.

Bowen is the video coordinator or something like that?

I think I remember reading that he wouldn't be able to coach the players. I think he can make suggestions to the coaching staff, though...

Anyone know for sure?

Latest posts