I think we need to temper expectations

Ok. If you guys want to be dicks and refuse ti consider what I am saying, so be it. We'll have to see what happens when we play the Big Ten slate. Hopefully you guys are right an I am wrong. I'm not getting into a ******* match about basketball knowledge.

Hold on there. No one in this thread has suggested you have any basketball knowledge. Don't put words in our collective mouths. It's very evident that you have no basketball knowledge whatsoever.

And once again Iowa fans prove they are the most trollable fans on the internet.

I'd say about 15-20% of the regular posters on this site are Cyclone trolls in disguise. I mean, what else do they have to look forward to? A bowl game?

images

trolls never die

I have 900 more posts than you and I joined in 2010. So, I'd say you are the troll or at the very least, some high school kid that just discovered the internet. Congrats on being a Hawkeye fan for a whopping 13 months! I've probably been to Iowa Bowl games before you were born.

You guys wanna match bona fides Hawk fan to Hawk fan, lets do it. I'm not the most rabid but my resume won't be matched by a lot of posters in this thread. That much I can say with certainty.

Correct at 7 feet we should see more productivity even in 15 minutes especially on the glass. Woodbury was ranked 11th nationally at his position coming out of high school. I have been a bit harsh on him and hopefully we'll see some upper body strength in time. Oh you forgot the 3 TO's

Lohaus couldn't even hit a dunk his freshmen year and I think he ended up ok....

Of this team. There are some glaring problems. One of those problems is the lack of development of our players. This is my first real criticism of Fran but I feel it's warranted. Can anyone here say that Basabe is a better player as a SR, than he was as a FR? What about Woody? McCabe is the one guy I can say that has actually gotten better over the past few years.
Maybe it's the depth and rotation that has made it seem like there is little to no development. Am I missing it? Are we going to be a program of bodies with no development?

I'd respond in detail why you're wrong but I assume you're trolling. No way you can watch these guys and not see a huge improvement over the last few years.

Of this team. There are some glaring problems. One of those problems is the lack of development of our players. This is my first real criticism of Fran but I feel it's warranted. Can anyone here say that Basabe is a better player as a SR, than he was as a FR? What about Woody? McCabe is the one guy I can say that has actually gotten better over the past few years.
Maybe it's the depth and rotation that has made it seem like there is little to no development. Am I missing it? Are we going to be a program of bodies with no development?

Never been a fan of the "dumbest post ever" reply. But, this post absolutely cries out for it.

I'd respond in detail why you're wrong but I assume you're trolling. No way you can watch these guys and not see a huge improvement over the last few years.

He likely was one of those fellows last year who said the 11-12 team was better than the 12-13 team.

"Expectations are to make the NCAA Tournament.
Iowa beats a NCAA Tournament team by 5 points.
Time to temper expectations and let hawkeyenation know about it."

lightning1, Non-Troll and/or 9th Level Basketball Wizard

Latest posts