I think Kirk Wants to hire Tom Moore

After reading the article Dodger posted I hereby motion that we all start calling Moore by his new nickname - Yoda.

LOL..yet here you are ;)

yeah, thats what I'm saying...I'm drawn in to see the next banning.

Figuring out what is "ban-worthy" is a draw to me.
Just when I think I have it figured out & its getting boring, a new and more blindsiding ban drops from the sky, reinvigorating the whole thing.

Just when I think I have it figured out & its getting boring, a new and more blindsiding ban drops from the sky, reinvigorating the whole thing.

not practicing general dbaggery or insulting players is pretty much a guarantee of a life free of banishment. Typically if you wouldn't say things to someone's face, don't post them, and you're golden.

not practicing general dbaggery or insulting players is pretty much a guarantee of a life free of banishment. Typically if you wouldn't say things to someone's face, don't post them, and you're golden.

the "dbaggery" part is the subjective, often random part of the equation.

Some people consider it dbaggery anytime someone doesn't agree with their views. Other less sensitive folks don't really consider much as dbaggery. Just sayin.

Oh, & my banning most certainly wasn't warranted based on this guideline given. I had a minority view and expressed that view with arguments, fact & opinion, was attacked and then banned as part of a "group banning" I believe.

I have to agree with you. Posting on this site is kind of like breaking the stick off a bottle rocket and then tossing it into a crowd of people.

As far as I can determine:

1) Being a general pain in the butt probably won't get you banned but might.
2) You can spew all the hate and bile that you want.
3) You can be wildly dishonest.
4) You can wish harm or evil on others as long as you couch it properly.
5) General bigotry is TOTALLY acceptable. I'm guessing who you wish cancer on is an important factor.
6) You cannot directly wish harm on another person.
7) You cannot speak ill of players or coaches however other University employees and administrative types are fair game.
8) You cannot joke around on the football board and that includes the dreaded O word and C word. Unless it is a transcript of Norm's speech in which case the laughy laughy it is totally acceptable.
9) No girlie pictures. NO.
10) Trolling is a-okay unless you take it too far (bit of a grey area here)
11) Post count helps not getting banned but no one is ban-proof.

I hope that clears everything up.

Must be a rough life you have if getting banned from a messageboard actually happens to you, and ... you actually spend time thinking about the topic ...

Hawkrod, I am going to do us both a favor, and that is save each other time and irritation. Take care.

Couldnt you have just banned him and not put this out there? Its not like anybody would have known that him and his 7 posts were gone.

Are you e-flexing still JD?

the "dbaggery" part is the subjective, often random part of the equation.

Some people consider it dbaggery anytime someone doesn't agree with their views. Other less sensitive folks don't really consider much as dbaggery. Just sayin.

Oh, & my banning most certainly wasn't warranted based on this guideline given. I had a minority view and expressed that view with arguments, fact & opinion, was attacked and then banned as part of a "group banning" I believe.

I have to agree with you. Posting on this site is kind of like breaking the stick off a bottle rocket and then tossing it into a crowd of people.

As far as I can determine:

1) Being a general pain in the butt probably won't get you banned but might.
2) You can spew all the hate and bile that you want.
3) You can be wildly dishonest.
4) You can wish harm or evil on others as long as you couch it properly.
5) General bigotry is TOTALLY acceptable. I'm guessing who you wish cancer on is an important factor.
6) You cannot directly wish harm on another person.
7) You cannot speak ill of players or coaches however other University employees and administrative types are fair game.
8) You cannot joke around on the football board and that includes the dreaded O word and C word. Unless it is a transcript of Norm's speech in which case the laughy laughy it is totally acceptable.
9) No girlie pictures. NO.
10) Trolling is a-okay unless you take it too far (bit of a grey area here)
11) Post count helps not getting banned but no one is ban-proof.

I hope that clears everything up.

Good lord you guys are cry babies. He has banned a handful of people, and most of them for just a limited time, and they have a chance to come back. His site, his rules, and if he bans someone cause he is having a bad day, so be it. If you don't like it, go to other Hawkeye sites and post.....Oh yeah, they ban people on other sites as well......

Good lord you guys are cry babies. He has banned a handful of people, and most of them for just a limited time, and they have a chance to come back. His site, his rules, and if he bans someone cause he is having a bad day, so be it. If you don't like it, go to other Hawkeye sites and post.....Oh yeah, they ban people on other sites as well......

So I'm a cry baby for saying I LIKE something?
mkay

Sorry, I don't go on into the cave very often - are you one of the bigots I was referring to?

So I'm a cry baby for saying I LIKE something?
mkay

Look at the post I quoted, you were crying about being banned. You might actually think that you aren't whinning about it, in the same way most 5 year olds don't realize when they are whinning......:rolleyes:

The following is from the New England Patriots official website:

McDaniels joined Bill Belichick’s staff in New England as a defensive coaching assistant who also assisted in the personnel department in 2001. He moved into the coaching capacity as an assistant in 2002 and after two seasons as a coaching assistant, McDaniels was named New England’s quarterbacks coach in 2004. The club promoted him to offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach on Jan. 20, 2006.

You will find the information consistent with what was shared from Wikipedia.

Hawkrod, I am going to do us both a favor, and that is save each other time and irritation. Take care.

Jon, you are a SOB that doesn't know his head from his buttocks.

There, ban me I dare ya!!!!

just joking! :D

Latest posts