I think Iowa gets into the NIT

It's a girl! :)

jvl-baby2.png
Alright, Stormin, little girls are the apple of their fathers' eye.....

Shame about the Wild Bull Pumfus title, would have been perfect for a Lad.....

:D

Congrats Spank. Daughters are easier than you think, when they are small at least.

This.

Having a little a girl is awesome, it gets a little bit tricky starting around 12 or 13, but it is still great. Congrats Spank.

This.

Having a little a girl is awesome, it gets a little bit tricky starting around 12 or 13, but it is still great. Congrats Spank.
Twelve or thirteen is difficult age for parents of both boys and girls, almost the day of their thirteenth birthday, they suddenly change. Parents are totally uncool and know absolutely nothing while being an embarrassment in public.....

Twelve or thirteen is difficult age for parents of both boys and girls, almost the day of their thirteenth birthday, they suddenly change. Parents are totally uncool and know absolutely nothing while being an embarrassment in public.....

While that's true, at least boys don't have the PMS factor come into effect at 13.

Congrats spank. we just had a baby girl on Friday. My wife's water broke in the 2nd half of the Iowa game Friday. oglesby hits a 3 in the 2nd half and I asked my wife if we could hang around for a couple minutes in case the hawks pull off a miracle. she told me to get my *** off the couch and get the car. I was done asking questions.

This is why we should shift to a boarding school model. :)

Latest posts