I think Iowa gets into the NIT

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Maybe it's because I'm at the hospital extremely excited as I wait for my next child to be born, but I think Iowa gets into the NIT as a 4 seed.

Maybe it's because I'm at the hospital extremely excited as I wait for my next child to be born, but I think Iowa gets into the NIT as a 4 seed.
congratulations . about 1-2 months ago I thought it would take 18 to get in, but the win over Wisconsin and the wekening of the bubble tells me 17 is indeed enough especially with 4 top 25 wins.

Spank, congrats! Hope your gut feeling is right. Over/under on what is known first, gender of child or Iowas post season fate?

Congrats Spank! We just had our second on Tuesday. It's been an exciting March, hopefully the Hawks get the chance to play a little longer!

Spank, if we do get in the NIT, I hope your kid won't prevent you from breaking down the other 31 NIT teams by tomorrow morning. The NIT starts on Tuesday and your going to be able to spend time with your kid for many years, so make the right choice.

100% adrenaline-fueled optimism and the fact that I can't believe the NIT would take MN and ILL over Iowa. That's just ridiculous.

May I suggest using the opposite Pat Harty strategy in the future....its gold jerry, gold!

Congrats on the baby to be - hope everything goes well!

Latest posts