I really miss Raveling’s recruiting

First of all, Ferentz plays one more game per year than Fry.

Second, Fry didn’t schedule a pussified OOC like they have now. His first four years he played 6 top ten teams in the non-con games. His average SOS vs Ferentz was also way higher.

Ferentz should win more games because he plays more in a season, and he has three ridiculously soft non-con teams every year.

First, you weren't even alive when those first four schedules were made, and Hayden didn't have anything to do with them either. It was Hayden who got most of those teams OFF the OOC schedule, his reasoning being that every year the team went into conference season with depleted rosters. And of course, once we got respectable again, teams started cancelling or outright refusing to schedule us in home-and-home format.

First, you weren't even alive when those first four schedules were made, and Hayden didn't have anything to do with them either. It was Hayden who got most of those teams OFF the OOC schedule, his reasoning being that every year the team went into conference season with depleted rosters. And of course, once we got respectable again, teams started cancelling or outright refusing to schedule us in home-and-home format.
Since were using numbers...

1) I wasn’t alive?

2) Who gives a shit if I was alive or not and why what does that have to do with anything? (I was alive, btw) You’re apparently one of those troglodytes who feels like they have some sort of claim to being a “bigger” fan because your parents fucked before someone else’s. Like it requires some sort of skill or greater dedication on your part that you were born first.

C) Regardless of any of the reasons you give for the schedule being what it is, HF still had tougher schedules by far. The SOS is measured the same in 1980 or 2019, and there’s no contest. It isn’t even close.

That's what I say, plus you have to put an asterisk on the play- in game as we never actually made the field of 64. So 2 wins in 7 years and no wins in the Big Tourney. That alone would get some coaches in this league fired as their fan base expects just a little more than that.
This is Fran’s 9th year. It’s 2 wins in 8 years . Nobody gets a pass their first year