I need a quick count please

Marc Maggard?

After reading Maggard's insight I really really like Forbes as long as all of that is true..I am tired of hearing Gregory and Boylen...what in the sam hell have they ever done that is worth writing home about? Someone with AAU ties and that can recruit the crap of of kids is who we need...Forbes is that guy/

After reading Maggard's insight I really really like Forbes as long as all of that is true..I am tired of hearing Gregory and Boylen...what in the sam hell have they ever done that is worth writing home about? Someone with AAU ties and that can recruit the crap of of kids is who we need...Forbes is that guy/

No no no, what I meant was who is Marc Maggard?

I'm all for hiring Forbes. Get it done Barta.

Edit: I'm just going to keep changing my avatar everyday til this nightmare is over.

No way. I'm going to start a Facebook post that is "Anyone But Forbes for the Iowa job". Have we really stooped to the level of hiring a second assistant? This is a frickin Big 10 job! Let's at least try to exhaust every effort to hire someone with Big 10 and head coaching experience.

Gregory is 1,000,000 times the hire Forbes would be.

No way. I'm going to start a Facebook post that is "Anyone But Forbes for the Iowa job". Have we really stooped to the level of hiring a second assistant? This is a frickin Big 10 job! Let's at least try to exhaust every effort to hire someone with Big 10 and head coaching experience.

Gregory is 1,000,000 times the hire Forbes would be.

Count me in for wanting Forbes.

And enough with the 2nd assistant garbage. Forbes was ranked by Foxsports as a Top 10 assistant in the country. Tony Jones came to UT with Pearl and is associate HC by seniority. Forbes was sought out by Pearl.

I am for forbes. We need somebody that wants to be here not looking at this as a stepping stone to someplace else. We need somebody that can flat out recruit and get good players here. Everybody was a assistant at one time before they got their big break.

I jumped on last week after Jon's initial list was posted. I'm open to others being hired but the more I think about it the more Forbes feels like a great fit at Iowa. So while I won't be too dissappointed if it's someone other than Forbes, he is at the top of my list.

#2 behind Drew. I'm discounting Pearl. But he's moving up the charts with a bullet.

I would be thrilled with Forbes, but of course the ideal situation would be as Pearl's assistant and heir to the throne.

Latest posts