I need a quick count please

Not my first choice, but I'd be satisfied with this hire if our the top guys on our list fall through. He wants the job, can recruit, sounds like a workaholic.. We could do a lot worse I think.

FORBES IS MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE. APPARENTALLY AFTER READING FORBES QUOTE TODAY, HE IS NOT EVEN ON BARTA'S RADAR.

Ok...same question. Who is Marc Maggard? More importantly, why would/should I take his opinion seriously?

Here, he posted this in another thread on this site: Just once give someone the benefit of the doubt that they might know what they are talking about.

Not sure what supporting documentation you are looking for. Scouting services aren't usually online..... Most of my "online persona" is due to my UK basketball website.

I own and operate Roundball Recruiting Scouting service. I don't put scouts and recruits together.... I scout players and deal with college coaches.

I don't claim to be the most influential man in college basketball, but I know pretty much all the players and they take my phone calls......

Anyway, good luck with the coaching search.

mm

FORBES IS MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE. APPARENTALLY AFTER READING FORBES QUOTE TODAY, HE IS NOT EVEN ON BARTA'S RADAR.

I'm not sure if that's necessarily the case, given Tennessee is still in the tournament. If Tennessee loses tomorrow, and we don't hear anything about it in the few days after, then I would be inclined to agree with you.

Just like Barbee.. Apparently Barta never contacted him.. I'm not sure why, but I'm hoping it's because Barta has someone bigger lined up. If not, then I'm not sure what Barta is thinking about when deciding who to interview (or not).

I know you are on here every night...links to him and his info on here every night.

Interesting, because that's the first one I've seen. I'll take his opinion (and the opinion of anyone else who claims to be inside) with a large grain of salt.

I'm 100% on board. Joined the facebook group. Emailed Barta. Unfortunately I'm getting a really bad feeling about where Barta's head is at. For some reason I think the only way Forbes gets the job is if everyone else from the mid major level turns us down. So from here on out I'm going to hope that every coach tells Barta to kick rocks!

HIRE FORBES!!!!!!!!!!!

Forbes has my support! I have heard nothing but good things about the him...I just hope that Barta makes the right decision and I do not want to see a certain coach from Dayton...

Forbes has my support! I have heard nothing but good things about the him...I just hope that Barta makes the right decision and I do not want to see a certain coach from Dayton...

I want Forbes as well, but after watching Dayton on Monday and last night I wouldn't have a problem with Gregory, now if Barta hires the Wright St coach then he needs to be fired right after the press conference to introduce him.

having a coach that wants to be a hawkeye is like getting players that want to be hawks....a good deal for all.

Latest posts