I. Moss update

I

Ian Pike Hammer

Hows he doin' at KU?:

PPG- 7.0
Reb.- 1.7
Asst.- 0.6
FG%- 42.3

I went to a KU-Colorado football game in Lawrence years ago and surprised when the crowwd started chanting 'Let's Go Hawks, Let's Go Hawks' so I suppose he's hearing that. But like most everyone else, he jumped ship and he's dead to me.

I see he's averaging 22 minutes/game so he's playing about a half.

It would be great to have another experienced ball handler right at the moment. But our team has now proven themselves, they are their own team. Bye bye IM.

Go Hawks

Wrong. Moss will play Iowa State and Texas Tech both at least twice. Common opponents of Iowa's. How moss does this year can impact Iowa's NET ranking

Also, I'm just trying to be difficult.
Well, at the pace he’s on, the impact will be de minimus. :)

Ever consider, behind closed door, Fran ‘nudged’ him out, to open up for another scholly and open up to play Fred? Fred is a fresh is better than moss. Period.

Ever consider, behind closed door, Fran ‘nudged’ him out, to open up for another scholly and open up to play Fred? Fred is a fresh is better than moss. Period.

Do you really think Fran would ever nudge a kid out of his program given everything we know about Fran? Especially one who has been with the program for 4 years and was a 3 year starter? Not to mention a 40% 3 point shooter who averaged 21 minutes per game?

I'm NOT saying that Fran didn't have an end of season meeting with Moss and let him know that CJ was going to see significant minutes and that conversation may have driven Moss to seek a transfer. That's just Fran being honest though...Moss could have stayed at Iowa and fought for his minutes just like everyone else...he chose not to. Clearly CJ deserves to be on the court.

Do you really think Fran would ever nudge a kid out of his program given everything we know about Fran? Especially one who has been with the program for 4 years and was a 3 year starter? Not to mention a 40% 3 point shooter who averaged 21 minutes per game?

I'm NOT saying that Fran didn't have an end of season meeting with Moss and let him know that CJ was going to see significant minutes and that conversation may have driven Moss to seek a transfer. That's just Fran being honest though...Moss could have stayed at Iowa and fought for his minutes just like everyone else...he chose not to. Clearly CJ deserves to be on the court.

Except that his last game at Iowa was played different by him. Fran might have told him dont do that again or leave. I could see that.

I went to a KU-Colorado football game in Lawrence years ago and surprised when the crowwd started chanting 'Let's Go Hawks, Let's Go Hawks' so I suppose he's hearing that. But like most everyone else, he jumped ship and he's dead to me.

I see he's averaging 22 minutes/game so he's playing about a half.

It would be great to have another experienced ball handler right at the moment. But our team has now proven themselves, they are their own team. Bye bye IM.

Go Hawks
Had Moss foreseen that Bohannon was going to not be able to play this year then I think he may have stayed. We wouldnt have gotten Evelyn. Evelyn can be the primary ball handler and I think he is a little better defender which I think is more valuable than a very good 3PT shooter.

tenor.png

Latest posts