I Love FRAN

zhawk21

Way to go after the refs tonight. The refs sucked and I like how you defended your team and had their backs.

i had absolutely zero problem with fran getting ejected. these refs better get some negative pub for pulling this crap.

Just makes the whole program look like a bunch of losers! We had a realistic shot at winning this game right before he imploded. Yes! Let's now blame the refs for our inability to shoot a ball through the hoop, hustle to beat your man on defense, dribble, or pass the ball. This program continues to reach lows I never thought they could reach!!

Just makes the whole program look like a bunch of losers! We had a realistic shot at winning this game right before he imploded. Yes! Let's now blame the refs for our inability to shoot a ball through the hoop, hustle to beat your man on defense, dribble, or pass the ball. This program continues to reach lows I never thought they could reach!!

We were doing fine until the refs decided they would take over and decide who wins the game. They were not going to let UNI lose this game.

Hows the radio feed??

Seriously you have no idea what you're talking about. You know it's bad when the announcers from cf are questioning the fouls on Iowa. But you probably don't hear that type of stuff on the radio.

We were doing fine until the refs decided they would take over and decide who wins the game. They were not going to let UNI lose this game.

Oh, yes! Because there is a huge conspiracy against the Hawkeye basketball program running on about 10 years now! And this performance by the refs just confirms that!!

Please!!!!! Our players and coaches have got to get their composure and start playing basketball or this season will unravel worse than it already is!

We shot the ball just fine. These refs are atrocious. Gotta get to the line but all the calls went the other way. Our fault lies in bad perimeter D.

If they correctly call a blocking foul on the McCabe "charge" we have a tie game at 47 and a chance to take the lead at the 9:51 mark. Instead 4 technicals later and we are down 20 only 5 minutes later. Awful officiating and I can't wait to hear Fran's comments after the game.

How are we supposed to beat UNI when the refs literally would not let us drive? Every single contact that occurred when we penetrated was called a charge, regardless of whether the guy was set. I've never seen anything like it.

Meanwhile, I don't think there was a single foul called on a rebound. How is that even possible?

A team should not enjoy a 30-9 free throw differential when they take almost 50% of their shots from three. It just defies logic.

Oh, yes! Because there is a huge conspiracy against the Hawkeye basketball program running on about 10 years now! And this performance by the refs just confirms that!!

Please!!!!! Our players and coaches have got to get their composure and start playing basketball or this season will unravel worse than it already is!

Did you watch the same game as everyone else? Serious question.

Ur an idiot. Shut the F up.

It's a shame. We got robbed of a really good basketball game, but the refs decided that they needed to take the game over.

If they correctly call a blocking foul on the McCabe "charge" we have a tie game at 47 and a chance to take the lead at the 9:51 mark. Instead 4 technicals later and we are down 20 only 5 minutes later. Awful officiating and I can't wait to hear Fran's comments after the game.

He put his shoulder down and drove in to the UNI player. Open your eyes that's a charge.

I agree. This will go down as the worst Iowa Hawkeye basketball team i believe since about 1973! This is disgraceful! I just hope these recruits come. we could start 5 freshman next year and i would be ECSTATIC! WE have some nice extra players, but no dominant players that are needed.

Latest posts