I Love FRAN

Just makes the whole program look like a bunch of losers! We had a realistic shot at winning this game right before he imploded. Yes! Let's now blame the refs for our inability to shoot a ball through the hoop, hustle to beat your man on defense, dribble, or pass the ball. This program continues to reach lows I never thought they could reach!!
I agree. This will go down as the worst Iowa Hawkeye basketball team i believe since about 1973! This is disgraceful! I just hope these recruits come. we could start 5 freshman next year and i would be ECSTATIC! WE have some nice extra players, but no dominant players that are needed.

wrong

Oh, yes! Because there is a huge conspiracy against the Hawkeye basketball program running on about 10 years now! And this performance by the refs just confirms that!!

Please!!!!! Our players and coaches have got to get their composure and start playing basketball or this season will unravel worse than it already is!

You have no idea what you are talking about ; get a clue !
Don't even try calling yourself a fan .

Oh, yes! Because there is a huge conspiracy against the Hawkeye basketball program running on about 10 years now! And this performance by the refs just confirms that!! Please!!!!! Our players and coaches have got to get their composure and start playing basketball or this season will unravel worse than it already is!
You have no idea what you are talking about ; get a clue !Don't even try calling yourself a fan .

spot on

I agree. This will go down as the worst Iowa Hawkeye basketball team i believe since about 1973! This is disgraceful! I just hope these recruits come. we could start 5 freshman next year and i would be ECSTATIC! WE have some nice extra players, but no dominant players that are needed.

Some peoples kids.

Srsly.

Get outa here purple fan.

Fran's THEEE man, I'm all in 100% after tonight. And mpbphfckuphawkwhatever is trolln, or really dense, just ignore.

I'm behind Fran 100%. This officiating was so biased in UNI's favor and they needed it to make sure they would win. It was a dog fight until the refs made sure of the outcome for UNI and Jacobsen.

Latest posts