I live in Omaha, future in laws are Husker fans..

wow, this thread became really lame towards the end here. good job guys.

welcome, nebraska fans, into the big 10

Jeez- and it turns into another ISU-Iowa arguement. I thought there was hope there for a little bit, as Iowa and ISU fans were working together to discuss the delusional nature of Neb fans. It was fun while it lasted.

For the record, I used to take part in the Iowa-ISU debate. Just like all others, people bend and twist numbers to make them look like they want to. Honestly, it gets tiring.
I must be getting older, because I've really learned to respect ISU fans as well. They have been through countless losing seasons, many bad breaks, no real national games, rankings, etc, and they just keep on coming back for more. I can respect that.

Jeez- and it turns into another ISU-Iowa arguement. I thought there was hope there for a little bit, as Iowa and ISU fans were working together to discuss the delusional nature of Neb fans. It was fun while it lasted.

For the record, I used to take part in the Iowa-ISU debate. Just like all others, people bend and twist numbers to make them look like they want to. Honestly, it gets tiring.
I must be getting older, because I've really learned to respect ISU fans as well. They have been through countless losing seasons, many bad breaks, no real national games, rankings, etc, and they just keep on coming back for more. I can respect that.

I was also having a good time with this as well. Then the in-state ******* match ensued.

i agree bizhawk. of course, i love to be able to take my little jabs at ISU fans, but to me, its all in fun. i have several friends that are ISU fans that i talk a lot of crap to, especially after a 35-3 win. but when ISU beats iowa, you're damn right i expect to have it thrown back at me. that's what makes it fun and a rivalry.

i think some people in this thread need to take a deep breath and chill out. we can throw out past stats and scores as much as we want to. but all that really matters is what happens on the field THIS fall. last year is over, time to move on.

like any fanbase, NU has some crazy, delusional fans that think they are the only team that should ever be talked about. i'm sure people in the south say the same thing about texas fans. i'm sure people say the same thing about us iowa fans.

i'm excited to start playing nebraska every year. i think it will be a great rivalry, however us hawkeyes will be kicking your big red ***** all over the field! :)(that's a jab by the way)

i agree bizhawk. of course, i love to be able to take my little jabs at ISU fans, but to me, its all in fun. i have several friends that are ISU fans that i talk a lot of crap to, especially after a 35-3 win. but when ISU beats iowa, you're damn right i expect to have it thrown back at me. that's what makes it fun and a rivalry.

i think some people in this thread need to take a deep breath and chill out. we can throw out past stats and scores as much as we want to. but all that really matters is what happens on the field THIS fall. last year is over, time to move on.

like any fanbase, NU has some crazy, delusional fans that think they are the only team that should ever be talked about. i'm sure people in the south say the same thing about texas fans. i'm sure people say the same thing about us iowa fans.

i'm excited to start playing nebraska every year. i think it will be a great rivalry, however us hawkeyes will be kicking your big red ***** all over the field! :)(that's a jab by the way)

The only butt kicking were going to be recieving is in ames this year. 2 people have told me and ive written it down to make sure i dont forget.

Latest posts