I have reason to hate ISU again.

No matter what the score is...no matter who wins... this is always the clone way.

And that's why they will always be the clones...and we are the Hawkeyes.

The game scores may favor one team or the other from year to year...but the identity never changes.

And they smell like balls.

No matter what the score is...no matter who wins... this is always the clone way.

The game scores may favor one team or the other from year to year...but the identity never changes.

I think what you are trying to say is...........#moralvictory

I have a strong feeling that many fans use the word "thug" because they know they would be banned if they used the "n" word, but that's really what they mean.

Screw off, Cyboy. That's real convenient that your coach has a hotline to the Ames PD to help keep control of the thugs he seems to attract. Cannot wait for his Father Flanagan approach to blow up big time in your face.

It's there waiting to happen.

The "hotline" as you call it to the Ames PD has nothing to do with this game.

As mentioned in the bottom part of my post your team has plenty of players that will take it to the next level. You guys beat a VERY good UNC team on their own court. I think with the little more time you guys will be very good. Once again this is not saying ISU is going to win the NC, I really think Iowa and ISU is going to be very competitive come conference time. Good luck, and I only wish you the best.

BTW, the only reason I came on here was to find out more about tailgating at Hawkeye football games. My Dad is an avid fan, but too cheap to actually buy tickets. I bought him tickets to the Central Michigan game a few years ago, and then again for the Nebraska game this year. With that being said, I appreciate the atmosphere for games and hope to attend more games in the future. Good Luck.

Gotta agree with Miller on this one: Iowa is about five athletes and three shooters from being able to compete with these jackholes. I hate them, too, a truly offensive arrogance by a bunch of transfer thugs. But you gotta defend your home floor, you gotta match -- no, actually beat -- toughness with more toughness.

We ain't got it right now.

You do realize both teams had one transfer (nader and uthoff) out there tonight correct? You got your a A holes downright handed to you in a paper bag by Freds 4 year recruits. Niang.long.morris.thomas. nothing stinks worse than sour grapes get over yourself these two programs are night and day!

Gotta agree with Miller on this one: Iowa is about five athletes and three shooters from being able to compete with these jackholes. I hate them, too, a truly offensive arrogance by a bunch of transfer thugs. But you gotta defend your home floor, you gotta match -- no, actually beat -- toughness with more toughness.

We ain't got it right now.

I can smell your jealousy from here. Maybe Jok can get arrested 2 more times with no punishment....or should we talk about Pierce?

Gary?

Forget transfer U. We got out coached. We're screwed as long as Hoiberg is in Ames and we have Fran.
You do realize both teams had one transfer (nader and uthoff) out there tonight correct? You got your a A holes downright handed to you in a paper bag by Freds 4 year recruits. Niang.long.morris.thomas. nothing stinks worse than sour grapes get over yourself these two programs are night and day!

Oh we got a little bit of the fugs too... I'm not disagreeing with that.

I really didn't have any issues with Niang until he blue that kiss.

Sorry it just was bush league.

Bush league? They are worthless piles of garbage. Of course they don't have class. But right now we are their *******. They have better coaches in football and basketball. If they want to blow kisses, we accept the kisses and ask for another.

Thanks for making our program a pile of garbage, Gary Barta.

Bush league? They are worthless piles of garbage. Of course they don't have class. But right now we are their *******. They have better coaches in football and basketball. If they want to blow kisses, we accept the kisses and ask for another.

Thanks for making our program a pile of garbage, Gary Barta.

Yeah some guy today that was an ISU fan wanted to start blowing about them and talk to me.

I said "yeah" and walked away.. its bad enough to lose but then a bunch of things on top of that...

the *hit talking and theatrics by their players then their sweater vest wearing, bucktooth fans in glasses trying to rave to me about them.

It's just not anything but irritating.

JD can you please ban this troll? He's worse than the dirty thirty.

Latest posts