I have reason to hate ISU again.

OK as you can tell from my name I am a cyclone fan, but why the hatred? You guys, meaning SOME hawk fans were bagging on Niang on Twitter and he reacted. If it is the other way you guys would be doing the same.

Enough for that garbage, Jok impressed me tonight. You guys didn't shoot well and still mad a game of it. Good luck the rest if the rlseason and let's, meaning ISU and Iowa, take down some of the "Big Guys"! I.e. Wisconsin and Kansas.

Um, when did we make a game of it?

OK as you can tell from my name I am a cyclone fan, but why the hatred? You guys, meaning SOME hawk fans were bagging on Niang on Twitter and he reacted. If it is the other way you guys would be doing the same.

Enough for that garbage, Jok impressed me tonight. You guys didn't shoot well and still mad a game of it. Good luck the rest if the rlseason and let's, meaning ISU and Iowa, take down some of the "Big Guys"! I.e. Wisconsin and Kansas.

I don't condone that behavior at all.

But if Niang is going to start down the road of butthurt twitter wars..

I will show the story of Zac McCabe.

Enough for that garbage, Jok impressed me tonight. You guys didn't shoot well and still made a game of it. Good luck the rest of the season and let's, meaning ISU and Iowa, take down some of the "Big Guys"! I.e. Wisconsin and Kansas.

Eh, I love trashtalking in basketball. I'm not going to get all upset because some player got excited while whooping our ***. The only time I ever have gotten annoyed at a player was when Woodbury shushed is own crowd for some reason.

See I didn't see it that way - that it was just excitement from kick our a**.

The game was over and it was garbage time..

It was kicking a dog while it was on the ground.

Enough for that garbage, Jok impressed me tonight. You guys didn't shoot well and still made a game of it. Good luck the rest of the season and let's, meaning ISU and Iowa, take down some of the "Big Guys"! I.e. Wisconsin and Kansas.

I hope you just make this post forever.

Gotta agree with Miller on this one: Iowa is about five athletes and three shooters from being able to compete with these jackholes. I hate them, too, a truly offensive arrogance by a bunch of transfer thugs. But you gotta defend your home floor, you gotta match -- no, actually beat -- toughness with more toughness.

We ain't got it right now.

See I didn't see it that way - that it was just excitement from kick our a**.

The game was over and it was garbage time..

It was kicking a dog while it was on the ground.

Sometimes getting kicked while down is what you need.

I mean, with this team, I expect them to respond by coming out really fired up than missing some layups. Then they'll kick the ball out to an open shooter and then miss some more. But in the midst of that stretch they'll get some cool blocks and the guy who kicked them while they were down will be really sorry.

Screw off, Cyboy. That's real convenient that your coach has a hotline to the Ames PD to help keep control of the thugs he seems to attract. Cannot wait for his Father Flanagan approach to blow up big time in your face.

It's there waiting to happen.

Yes I just love watching a team kick my teams arse and then laugh at them.

Maybe if our players played with the emotion and swagger they did, we wouldnt have gotten pounded and we could win a game in the second half. Its amazing how flat they come out and Fran obviously has no clue what he's doing at half. If they cant come out jacked up for the 2nd half of ISU then exoect to see the same thing the rest of the year.

Maybe if our players played with the emotion and swagger they did, we wouldnt have gotten pounded and we could win a game in the second half. Its amazing how flat they come out and Fran obviously has no clue what he's doing at half. If they cant come out jacked up for the 2nd half of ISU then exoect to see the same thing the rest of the year.

I bet if we danced and then whipped out our dongs we would have hit some open threes

I could tell Iowa didn't want to be there with the way Aaron White wore that "why the **** would I want to be in ******* Iowa stupid" shirt.

No matter what the score is...no matter who wins... this is always the clone way.

And that's why they will always be the clones...and we are the Hawkeyes.

The game scores may favor one team or the other from year to year...but the identity never changes.

Latest posts