I hate UNI.

Thanks, I think it's frustrations of a team underperforming(at least to our expectations), while at the same time losing to a team that we really shouldn't lose to. It's fricking UNI, they should never beat us at anything.

Thanks, I think it's frustrations of a team underperforming(at least to our expectations), while at the same time losing to a team that we really shouldn't lose to. It's fricking UNI, they should never beat us at anything.

Right now, they should beat us at basketball, because they're pretty good and we're pretty bad. Time to get things turned around.

Yeah, Iowa should never lose to a program that has achieved consistent excellence and went to the Sweet 16 two years ago.

Yeah, Iowa should never lose to a program that has achieved consistent excellence and went to the Sweet 16 two years ago.
I'm sorry you missed my point. I'm not saying they haven't been better than us, I'm saying that they SHOULDN'T, turtlebrain. Consistent success? 1 good year is consistent to you? There's a reason we had beaten them 3 of the last 4 years, and have dominated them overall, because we should never lose to them. They don't have better recruits than us, and I'm not sold on the fact that they actually have better players than us this year.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you missed my point. I'm not saying they haven't been better than us, I'm saying that they SHOULDN'T, turtlebrain. Consistent success? 1 good year is consistent to you?

Even if you're only using a Sweet-16 appearance as the bar for a "good year", it's still one more than Iowa's had in a long time.

Latest posts