I hate to say it..

i don't know what has happened to our defense in the last few weeks, but it hasn't been good. Apparently we better get Basabe back soon. 2 terrible defensive efforts without him. Small sample size i know, but hopefully he gets back by next game

Our d has been rough in the b1G. Expect the same on Thursday. God bless any fans that think we'll dominate or win with them scoring 70 points. While we can win, we have to come to grips with what our D is this year.

Stop with the NONSENSE!! Iowa is a tournament team. Get real. Tired of seeing stupid *** posts!!

we are a tournament team when we PROVE we are a tournament team! Frankly we haven't proved it yet. Now if we go up to michigan state and win like some other teams have, then I will believe it. 2-2 and even a 1st round loss in the BTT we will likely still get in with a 8-10 seed. Not what we hoped for, but it still would beat the NIT any day

we are a tournament team when we PROVE we are a tournament team! Frankly we haven't proved it yet. Now if we go up to michigan state and win like some other teams have, then I will believe it. 2-2 and even a 1st round loss in the BTT we will likely still get in with a 8-10 seed. Not what we hoped for, but it still would beat the NIT any day

Boy some of you are just not very bright.. Iowa is a Tournament team. Beating MSU doesn't validate or stamp that card, Iowa has quality wins.

If they manage too it will be an epic collapse. Iowa would have to finish 1-3 and lose in 1st round of BTT. Just not happening with Purdue and Illinois visiting Carver. No way!!!!
Um HOW many home games in a row has Iowa lost now? Have you watched them play the last 2 weeks?

They are in. Stupid to suggest otherwise. Been ranked all or at least most the year. We only lost to teams we are better than.

Um HOW many home games in a row has Iowa lost now? Have you watched them play the last 2 weeks?

You actually think Purdue and Illinois come to Carver and beats Iowa?? Really? No Really?? hahahaha. Yes I have watched them play the last 2 weeks and lose to some really good Big Ten teams.. :) They play the way they did tonight against Purdue and Illinois they beat them by 20 points... Minnesota was absolutely shooting out of there minds..

You actually think Purdue and Illinois come to Carver and beats Iowa?? Really? No Really?? hahahaha. Yes I have watched them play the last 2 weeks and lose to some really good Big Ten teams.. :) They play the way they did tonight against Purdue and Illinois they beat them by 20 points... Minnesota was absolutely shooting out of there minds..
Do I think so, no, can it happen, oh yeah. This team is a hot mess right now, starting at the top.

Ridiculous. This team probably has to lose out to miss the tournament and they won't lose at home to Illinois or Purdue. I see them finishing 2-2 and winning 2 in the BIG tournament. 5-6 seed.

Do I think so, no, can it happen, oh yeah. This team is a hot mess right now, starting at the top.

And on Saturday at 11:00 before the Wisconsin game we were playing the best basketball in the conference. Jon had us pegged as #1 in his power rankings. We lost 2 tough games where teams shoot lights out on us an you are acting like we are a terrible team. You are a perfect example of a bandwagon fan

Kinda off topic but why didnt we get in last year?
It scares me but im thinking worse case scenario. If we go 2-2 are we in? And dont hate I just need some reassurance

Latest posts