I Finally Got To Hear My Favorite Song Today

We should be 3 0.... Nice of Marmol not to blow a third straight game.

Wood had more of a hand in it that Marmol...Opening day, one on and 2 outs, they pull Dempster and Wood somehow walks 3 straight after being ahead at least 1-2 on each hitter to tie the game up...he blew chunks yesterday too...you keep bringing your closer in in non-save situations and they're almost a lock to fail.

The last Cub to throw a no hitter was their pitching machine.

The last Cub leadoff hitter to get to 2nd base was on his prom date. In 1989.

LOL

The last Cub to throw a no hitter was their pitching machine.

The last Cub leadoff hitter to get to 2nd base was on his prom date. In 1989.

LOL
Actually Zambrano threw a no hitter in 2008. And only an idiot would think they used a pitching machine when if you have ever been to a game in your life you would see someone throws bp. But good try with your googled unoriginal jokes.

Good God, in my disgust for the Cubs I failed to notice the epic fail that is this the title of this thread. If you post on this board and your favorite song is anything other than "In Heaven There is no Beer" you are an idiot, moron, loser and prole and you deserve to be banned.
So if you like more than one team your an " idiot,moron,loser and prole" to be exact sorry ill be sure to keep your useless opinion in mind next time I post. Once again thanks for caring haters.

I'll never understand why people have to be such haters on us Cub fans. We've suffered through 100+ years of futility, and yet people feel the need to kick sand in our faces. You haters can suck a fart out of my ***.

I'll never understand why people have to be such haters on us Cub fans. We've suffered through 100+ years of futility, and yet people feel the need to kick sand in our faces. You haters can suck a fart out of my ***.

I imagine many people hate the fans because of the "This is the year" statement. I am a Cubs fan, but I could understand that after hearing this 103 times, it may be pretty annoying.

So if you like more than one team your an " idiot,moron,loser and prole" to be exact sorry ill be sure to keep your useless opinion in mind next time I post. Once again thanks for caring haters.

I don't care if you like the Cubs, but if you think hearing "Go Cubs Go" after a big Cubs win over the Pirates in mid September when the Cubs are 19 games back is better than hearing "In Heaven There is No Beer" after Iowa beats Michigan or its rival, Northwestern, you are a moron and have no place on HawkeyeNation.

OK4P is winning this thread. Holy ****. Good stuff.

And the Cubs are 1-2. Just so you people who think they should be 3-0 know.

I didn't mind the Cubs when I was a kid. Didn't like 'em, didn't hate 'em. Not many people went to the games and Wrigley was not as dilapidated as it is today. You could just go for a ball game and it was cheap enough that even my prolish parents could afford to take us there when we visited Chicago.

Then it happened. The Chads and Trixies invaded Lincoln Park. The Chads brought with them some desire to be throwback. Trucker hats. Old Style. The Chads, they were slumming it, they were nothing like their parents or their background from Highland Park. Their Mecca became Wrigley. It started with a trickle, and then exploded. The area got a little nicer and the morbidly obese tourists from places like Cedar Rapids, Oshkosh and Moline started to feel safer around Wrigley. A whole new generation of Cub fans who were fans merely for the reason "the Cubs were on WGN and I got WGN in my backwater town" began trickling in as well. The level of doosh exploded and Wrigley went from a place to watch a ball game to a place for the Chads and Trixies to be seen. And to call everyone they knew and tell them they were at Wrigley. During the game. "Oh, somebody just hit the ball. What's that? WHAT? WHAT? I can't hear you. Yeah, it just got really loud in here."

I do like it when the Cubs have a full house though. There are a bunch of restricted view seats behind the supports and I get satisfaction knowing some yokel prolly paid someone a fortune for those tickets.

I didn't mind the Cubs when I was a kid. Didn't like 'em, didn't hate 'em. Not many people went to the games and Wrigley was not as dilapidated as it is today. You could just go for a ball game and it was cheap enough that even my prolish parents could afford to take us there when we visited Chicago.

Then it happened. The Chads and Trixies invaded Lincoln Park. The Chads brought with them some desire to be throwback. Trucker hats. Old Style. The Chads, they were slumming it, they were nothing like their parents or their background from Highland Park. Their Mecca became Wrigley. It started with a trickle, and then exploded. The area got a little nicer and the morbidly obese tourists from places like Cedar Rapids, Oshkosh and Moline started to feel safer around Wrigley. A whole new generation of Cub fans who were fans merely for the reason "the Cubs were on WGN and I got WGN in my backwater town" began trickling in as well. The level of doosh exploded and Wrigley went from a place to watch a ball game to a place for the Chads and Trixies to be seen. And to call everyone they knew and tell them they were at Wrigley. During the game. "Oh, somebody just hit the ball. What's that? WHAT? WHAT? I can't hear you. Yeah, it just got really loud in here."

I do like it when the Cubs have a full house though. There are a bunch of restricted view seats behind the supports and I get satisfaction knowing some yokel prolly paid someone a fortune for those tickets.
I did that once (well, it wasn't a fortune, but still) for my wife's 1st visit to Wrigley. Luckily for me, it was too late for her to realize what a loser (prole) she was married to. :)

Not all cubs fans are ********. I for one am a cubs fan because when I was falling in love with baseball there was only one team on all the time so I chose them. I dont understand why everyone has to hate the cubs.

Latest posts