I feel bad when I found out that...

atomicblue224

I met a very nice guy who play college football. We had a great conversation about college football, then he told me he play football in college, but then he stop talking and walked away. I thought that was strange. I found out later when I googled his name , he only play one game out of 4 yrs of college. It must be gut wrenching for him.
I will never reveal his name or what college he play for. Don't ask me.

I met a very nice guy who play college football. We had a great conversation about college football, then he told me he play football in college, but then he stop talking and walked away......

This is perhaps one of the most classic posts I've read here. And I'll echo the reply of the Well Known Member above.

A buddy of mine played RB in college as a freshman. His first carry he tore his ACL and never played again. 1 carry, 3 yards.

We give him shit for it all the time.

I met a very nice guy who play college football. We had a great conversation about college football, then he told me he play football in college, but then he stop talking and walked away. I thought that was strange. I found out later when I googled his name , he only play one game out of 4 yrs of college. It must be gut wrenching for him.
Offensive Lineman?

How did you find out that you met him?

"In my Johnsonville commercial, I talk to a raccoon, then a porcupine talks to me, then a wolf asks how did I learn to talk to animals? I said, 'A book', and we all had a good laugh about that"

A buddy of mine played RB in college as a freshman. His first carry he tore his ACL and never played again. 1 carry, 3 yards.

We give him shit for it all the time.

Kind of reminds of former Iowa running back Mika'il McCall who had 61 yards in game 1 of his freshman year, then broke his ankle, came back in a later game, and played 1 play for 4 yards, and then transferred after his freshman year to SIU, played 1 year, then got kicked off the team at SIU for disciplinary reasons.

Of course Mika'il McCall is a feel good story compared to Greg Garmen or Dominique Douglas. Douglas has to be the ultimate loser in the game of life.

Are you Asian?

Deep+Thoughts+logo.jpg

He played one more game of college football than I ever did. PM me for an address on where to send me sympathy cards..

But to be serious - if he went to college and maybe even received an athletic scholarship? Then hopefully this individual's life is going well.

Latest posts