I don't understand the hatred towards Tim Tebow in the NFL

Dang it olddude you just had to keep digging!

Leave Andy's butt history alone, it's none of your business!

I only knew because of the same reason thru the wormhole is one of my favs. Freeman has a way of speaking that holds my intrest. One of the most captivating speakers I have ever heard.

I only knew because of the same reason thru the wormhole is one of my favs. Freeman has a way of speaking that holds my intrest. One of the most captivating speakers I have ever heard.

You are not helping yourself.

Please don't tell us how much you love driving on Hershey Highway

Yes, he is amazing but did he really have to do Evan Almighty?

Yes, he is amazing but did he really have to do Evan Almighty?

I think he missed his calling. I think he should have been a professor. Everybody deserves some slack and I guess he used his on Evan. Maybe his 16 year old really wanted a new Jag or something, who knows.

I think he missed his calling. I think he should have been a professor. Everybody deserves some slack and I guess he used his on Evan. Maybe his 16 year old really wanted a new Jag or something, who knows.

I think he just wanted to play god. Lets be honest, he didn't need that movie to buy anyone a Jag, unless he needed to buy about 15 of them.

I think he just wanted to play god. Lets be honest, he didn't need that movie to buy anyone a Jag, unless he needed to buy about 15 of them.

Playing God or the president, those are the roles that people want the most. Sounds like a whole lot to live up to if you ask me. Your doomed, because nobody agrees on what those roles should be like, but whatev.

Well this thread went down hill really fast.

What? Tebow wants to be a real boy, I mean a normal qb and nobody wants to pay him to do it. How many pages did you think we could sqeeze out of that?? Beating a dead horse, you cant get blood out of a turnip, any of these ringing a bell?

Well this thread went down hill really fast.

This is the olddude and Dave Morgan Freeman appreciation/PSU investigation discussion thread, add to the conversation or please leave. Not being hostile but there is SERIOUS business.

Playing God or the president, those are the roles that people want the most. Sounds like a whole lot to live up to if you ask me. Your doomed, because nobody agrees on what those roles should be like, but whatev.

He isn't doomed no one and I mean NO ONE messed with Morgan Freeman. Chuck Norris will straight Texas Ranger their @$$.

Now that is funny. :) :)

Well you figured out the riddle that theboat put out there.

We need to keep it going, keep it going.

Riddle, riddler, wrangler, wrangler jeans, Brett Farve, Officer Farva. That's it! Officer Farva tipped off Chief Grady about the drugs in the RV in the police lock up.

The problem with Tebow is the the hype doesn't warrant results. Did Denver win a playoff game with him, yeah, but they also became a simple running team and Thomas made a play on OT. The defense began to play out of their mind, Tebow made one decent throw and was a savior...

The Jets were so stupid to trade for him and the Broncos are still laughing at them. It is funny that Rex Ryan would still rather play Sanchez and not Tebow.

Tebow is not a prototypical QB and if Jacksonville wants him, they are doing it as a stunt to try and get fans back, rather than field a football team. It may bring some fans in, but once a two year old sees they aren't a real football team, people will stop showing up...again.

When Tebow got the chance to play, he was absolutely awful passing the ball, but hey they won so they had reason to continue to play them. Then when Peyton Manning became available, it was a no brainer, the results already speak for themselves and Denver may just be the SB favorite out of the poor AFC.

Tebow has had a chance when he was with Denver, the Jets traded for him and it has blown up in their faces after the media circus that ensued. He is not worth the attention as he has done nothing to warrant it, kinda like Notre Dame football the past decade until this year.

It is funny that Rex Ryan would still rather play Sanchez and not Tebow.

Mark Sanchez has something on Rex Ryan, I don't know some incriminating photos or something like that. I still don't get it but Sanchez has proven he isn't that great but yet Tebow can't even get a start.

Mark Sanchez has something on Rex Ryan, I don't know some incriminating photos or something like that. I still don't get it but Sanchez has proven he isn't that great but yet Tebow can't even get a start.

Sanchez is probably in one of the foot fetish videos, everyone just thinks its a woman. He could easily have the feet of a woman because he is, well, a pretty boy.

Latest posts