I don't understand the hatred towards Tim Tebow in the NFL

How are you going to assure us .....Dave....if THAT'S your name....?

I don't know what my real name is as I have been called many different things since I started posting here. My favorite so far is Herby's cousin.

I did like the devil line reference, that is classic. Sadly I am not the devil or Scorp.

I will try to sell him an annuity and see what happens.

In all seriousness I miss Scorp, he always made me laugh.

It's like he was Morgan Freeman's character Red in Shawshank Redemption and I was Tim Robbins character Andy.

Except he didn't get paroled he got locked in the hole for life and Andy didn't see him ever again.

In all seriousness I miss Scorp, he always made me laugh.

It's like he was Morgan Freeman's character Red in Shawshank Redemption and I was Tim Robbins character Andy.

Except he didn't get paroled he got locked in the hole for life and Andy didn't see him ever again.

Why are you enamored with a butt rape movie? Did Vin stick up for you in a Kinnick bathroom, when braska was in town?

Why are you enamored with a butt rape movie? Did Vin stick up for you in a Kinnick bathroom, when braska was in town?

Not real sure but Andy didn't get raped by anyone in that movie. The "sisters" tried but Andy got the snot beat out of him fighting them off.

The movie that you might be thinking of was "American History X" with Edward Norton when he was a skin-head.

Not real sure but Andy didn't get raped by anyone in that movie. The "sisters" tried but Andy got the snot beat out of him fighting them off.

The movie that you might be thinking of was "American History X" with Edward Norton when he was a skin-head.

Is that the one where he plays poker?

My take on Tebow is IMO as a person no one wants to see him fail, but as a football player he simply doesn't have it and can't go away quick enough. The problem is that great college players don't always make good or even mediocre NFL players. The propaganda machine that followed him in college has continued to grow with him and unfortunately at this point he'll never be able to live up to it, nor will it ever go away.

IMO Denver's defense didn't help him any last year, because they were the true workhorse behind the scenes in Denver's playoff run which aided to Tebow's status to grow even bigger and eventually find his way to the Big Apple. The fact is, I don't think people truly want to see him fail, however at the same time he is unjustly ridiculed for the hype surrounding him. Good person- yes. Are we all sick of hearing about him. Yes. Good NFL QB so far. No. Despite the fact that many want him to get a true shot at being a starting QB, a great deal of us also feel that he has had more chances then most get, and is simply not a good QB at the NFL level.

No, Boat that is Rounders, only one of the greatest movies ever. Too bad he wasn't in the movie Boiler Room.

Never seen it. But I hear Vin Diesel is great in it. He is an amazing actor.

edit: Wait a minute...........Vin??..........Diesel??.........Vin Diesel??.........Mystery SOVLED.

Which quote would you be referring to olddude, the silver spoon up his poo shoot?

Or the one about "I wish I could tell you the sister's let him be"? I think you are assuming they beat him up and raped him, but it doesn't say they did. Just merely that the prison isn't a fairy tale and that he showed up with fresh bruises but they didn't say where the bruises were I guess.

Never seen it. But I hear Vin Diesel is great in it. He is an amazing actor.

edit: Wait a minute...........Vin??..........Diesel??.........Vin Diesel??.........Mystery SOVLED.

Vin Diesel isn't great in any movie. He is like Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson, both used to be B.A. but really are not good actors.

Which quote would you be referring to olddude, the silver spoon up his poo shoot?

Or the one about "I wish I could tell you the sister's let him be"? I think you are assuming they beat him up and raped him, but it doesn't say they did. Just merely that the prison isn't a fairy tale and that he showed up with fresh bruises but they didn't say where the bruises were I guess.

I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

I wish I could tell you that Andy fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Andy would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Andy - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Dang it olddude you just had to keep digging!

Leave Andy's butt history alone, it's none of your business!

Latest posts