I didn't know Fryowa and why is he like that?

I don't want to be "that guy", but what is the difficulty factor in not clicking on a thread?

528aa5ea4c88677645ef50779312d43f19b2d379f7b7e980c86ebc82352a045a.jpg
What is the difficulty with not being "that guy" if you don't want to be?

Oh, and racist ban, imo

Gold is not a troll. I've wondered if he is cousinbreeder's alt, but decided that is probably not the case. Cousin lives in a darker place than Gold. The dysfunctionality of his existence is beyond the comprehension of normals. And his unoriginal predictability is greater than Golds.
Your last 10 posts in a row have been about me; I'd say that's probably obsession. It's boring now, but still obsession. I liked you way better when you were logged in as JoshBrown.

And you manage to do it without quoting me, hoping I don't see it I guess? Is that playing hard-to-get?

Let's make it 11 in a row.

Most of us on here can be annoyingly optimistic when things are going great for Hawkeye sports
- and....
we can be annoyingly pessimistic and temperamental the other 90% of the time.

Can you smell it?

(It's sarcasm)

He's not the worst person on the planet . . . just this website
15 in a row. Jeez this is getting weird. Bumping months old threads (an awesome thread, btw, thank you for that at least) to mention me yet again??? #weird #keepthestreakalive

And you never answered me before, WTF is this strangeness??

E7-BD5-E79-FED7-468-C-AC15-A258284-A5-BB0.jpg

15 in a row. Jeez this is getting weird. Bumping months old threads (an awesome thread, btw, thank you for that at least) to mention me yet again??? #weird #keepthestreakalive

And you never answered me before, WTF is this strangeness??

E7-BD5-E79-FED7-468-C-AC15-A258284-A5-BB0.jpg
Are you asking me for a ruling?

Latest posts