I didn't know Fryowa and why is he like that?

atomicblue224

What did I do? I didn't know my disability bothers you? I stay busy with school and work. I don't bother anyone. Tell me what did I do wrong?
giphy.gif

I blocked him when he made a personal attack on my family. He thought that was ok because I disagreed with his views on Iowa sports. He is a waste of food.
No, I said that due to your sour, fly in the ointment personality, when you get to the nursing home in these next three or four years, your kids will be waiting impatiently for their estate checks.

That is in no way an attack on your family. Quit being an over-exaggerating baby.

And “waste of food” is weak. You said you were a school teacher, but after seeing your wit and attempts at humor, I’m guessing you might have gotten your teaching degree but ended up asking people if they want fries with that.

Apply yourself, Bueller. People are laughing at you, but it isn’t funny “haha,” it’s more of that, “we’re embarrassed for that poor guy making an ass out of himself.”

What did I do? I didn't know my disability bothers you? I stay busy with school and work. I don't bother anyone. Tell me what did I do wrong?
giphy.gif
Yea he’s a dickhead. Annoying as hell, I wouldn’t worry about him. He’s a troll, bully, and just flat out stupid on these boards. I don’t even want to or have to know the story behind this post to tell you that.

No, I said that due to your sour, fly in the ointment personality, when you get to the nursing home in these next three or four years, your kids will be waiting impatiently for their estate checks.

That is in no way an attack on your family. Quit being an over-exaggerating baby.

And “waste of food” is weak. You said you were a school teacher, but after seeing your wit and attempts at humor, I’m guessing you might have gotten your teaching degree but ended up asking people if they want fries with that.

Apply yourself, Bueller. People are laughing at you, but it isn’t funny “haha,” it’s more of that, “we’re embarrassed for that poor guy making an ass out of himself.”
You’re an asshole.

You’re an asshole.

In his defense he isnt as bad as another now lmuch ess prolific poster who would be abusive and then use his multiple personalities to gang up on unknowing victims. That guy was pretty creative but he pretty much stopped after being called out.

You’re an asshole.

Lol you let Fryowa upset you. It's kind of like being mad at the ocean for making waves. There's tons of asshole's out there. Who has time to be mad at them all? I'm to emotionally lazy for all that. At least fry is predictable.

People like fry can be managed and even enjoyed when you shift your expectation. Expect asshole and be delighted when you find hidden nuggets of humor or civility. It works for me.

Latest posts