I blame everyone here

NCHawker

Jon, Rob, and the rest of you who so proudly bash the Iowa team and the Iowa program. Yall got what you deserve. You've created a toxic cloud around the iowa program. Who the hell would want to come to Iowa amid this stench.

Sincerely

NCH

Jon, Rob, and the rest of you who so proudly bash the Iowa team and the Iowa program. Yall got what you deserve. You've created a toxic cloud around the iowa program. Who the hell would want to come to Iowa amid this stench.

Sincerely

NCH

Oh yeah? Well, I blame you! Ever since you started reviving old threads, things have gone downhill!

So there!

Read the boards of any team in the country and you get the same thing. It's the nature of internet forums, but the Iowa fans show up and support their team and always will. These recruits have seen negative posting everywhere.

Read the boards of any team in the country and you get the same thing. It's the nature of internet forums, but the Iowa fans show up and support their team and always will. These recruits have seen negative posting everywhere.
Your sarcasm-o-meter is broke.

Haha....good one NCH. Kidding, right? Blame me....I've hated the hiring of Ferments since day 1, and hated even more the 10 year extension after the 2010 Orange Bowl victory over an ACC team.

Everything happens for a reason...our recruiting fiasco happened because our coach doesn't understand kids today. He's stuck in the 50's where a recruit's word was his bond with a coach, and that same word between other coaches and their recruits doesn't matter.

Haha....good one NCH. Kidding, right? Blame me....I've hated the hiring of Ferments since day 1, and hated even more the 10 year extension after the 2010 Orange Bowl victory over an ACC team.

Then sit back and enjoy the next 9 years! If I hated something that much I certainly would not watch and I would not waste my time on these forums. Will do 0 to change anything.

Well NC Hawker, if you blame everyone here, then aren't you, in fact, blaming everyone who follows Iowa football, and if you're blaming everyone who follows Iowa football, aren't you blaming every citizen of the great state of Iowa, and if you're blaming Iowans, aren't you really blaming every citizen of the United States of America. Well, I, for one, am not going stand here and let you bad mouth the United States of America!!! Go Hawkeyes!!!

Sincerely

NCH

I'm sure 88 yards passing each of the last two games had NOTHING to do with it.

Latest posts