I am gauranteeing the board Daniels and Wadley each exceed 1,000 yards this year

Joshbrown

I also think DMX will have 531 total yards of offense. If my predictions do not come true I will be issuing every member of HN a susan b anthony coin as penance.

Anyone want to make predictions on how the RB numbers will shake out?

With Daniels history of getting hurt? Unlikely. But I think Wadley will get there, if he can keep his show boating intact and learn to pick up a blitz.

Wadley 1100 yards
Daniels 800 yards
Mitchell 400 yards
CJ. 200 yards
Others 200 yards

Total 2700 yards rushing

Here is my response. You're Crazy.:D

Seriously though. Wadley and Daniels will not get 1000 yards rushing each. Just no way. Not in my opinion.

Wadley will get over 1000. Daniels will get somewhere near 800.

I totally agree with JoshBrown. Counting 12 regular season games, a B1G championship game, and a bowl game, that calls for about 71 yds a game each. Totally doable.

Paki O'meara gets a delayed extra year of eligibility and gets 200 carries for 400 yards.

Barring injury, one of them will get more carries as the schedule toughens. My bet is on Wadley. This team lacks speed overall on offense. Wadley greatly improves that aspect. It will be quite noticeable.

With Daniels history of getting hurt? Unlikely. But I think Wadley will get there, if he can keep his show boating intact and learn to pick up a blitz.

Wadley 1100 yards
Daniels 800 yards
Mitchell 400 yards
CJ. 200 yards
Others 200 yards

Total 2700 yards rushing

Reasonable

Here is my response. You're Crazy.:D

Seriously though. Wadley and Daniels will not get 1000 yards rushing each. Just no way. Not in my opinion.

Wadley will get over 1000. Daniels will get somewhere near 800.

Actually I extrapolated the numbers after the isu game.
They are on course to each exceed 1000 yards of offense.
DMX is getting shafted though.
Also vandy is on track to exceed 1000

Last edited:
I totally agree with JoshBrown. Counting 12 regular season games, a B1G championship game, and a bowl game, that calls for about 71 yds a game each. Totally doable.

Now this guy is smart. Nothing like the trio not in this thread thank god.

Oops one of the evil ones is here

Last edited:
Barring injury, one of them will get more carries as the schedule toughens. My bet is on Wadley. This team lacks speed overall on offense. Wadley greatly improves that aspect. It will be quite noticeable.

No numbers predictions?

No numbers predictions?

Wadley is a premiere back as was Banks at QB. I can't predict what KF will do. To refine, Wadley's ability will be more noticeable as the season moves on. KF is KF. KF eventually had to move to CJ. I would think he'll have to move to Wadley. Then again I think back to McCann/Banks.

Wadley is a premiere back as was Banks at QB. I can't predict what KF will do. To refine, Wadley's ability will be more noticeable as the season moves on. KF is KF. KF eventually had to move to CJ. I would think he'll have to move to Wadley. Then again I think back to McCann/Banks.

Do you listen to the Miller and Deace podcasts? If not, they are a good listen. They talked about this very thing, and they were thinking much like I am on this subject. Use Wadley conservatively now, and he will have fresh legs and be good to go in November. No sense in using him too heavily now and wearing him down, especially with Daniels playing so well.

Do you listen to the Miller and Deace podcasts? If not, they are a good listen. They talked about this very thing, and they were thinking much like I am on this subject. Use Wadley conservatively now, and he will have fresh legs and be good to go in November. No sense in using him too heavily now and wearing him down, especially with Daniels playing so well.

sounds good, but I don't think that's how KF thinks. I'm not trying to say he's a bad coach. His system has served him well. But when it's off.... and it oft centers around offensive fire power and predictability. Although both were injured last year, yes Daniels is probably more durable. Throw either of them into conservative play calling....

I'm thinking that KF wants to split the carries between Daniels/Wadley. I know they can get hurt or land in the doghouse. But assuming they don't do you believe they will remain under 1,000 yards?

Latest posts