I am gauranteeing the board Daniels and Wadley each exceed 1,000 yards this year

I think part of the reason why DMX hasn't been seeing the field is due to Wadley showing he can catch the ball out of the backfield and that was generally DMX's speciality. With Wadley being able to be a threat on passing plays that is why there isn't many downs available for DMX.

I think part of the reason why DMX hasn't been seeing the field is due to Wadley showing he can catch the ball out of the backfield and that was generally DMX's speciality. With Wadley being able to be a threat on passing plays that is why there isn't many downs available for DMX.

DMX avgs 6 yrds/carry

Toks avgs 2.1

Toks has more carries. Please spin that for me.

Yeah that's a tough one. Only thing I could say I that Toks got his carries in games that were out of hand and DMX was injured during that time. But even then I still think he should fit in some where.

Call me the mailman. When I make a promise, I deliver.

Wadley
1081 - 6.4 - 10TDs

Daniels
1058 - 5.0 - 10TDs

Numbers are for rushing only.
If Kirk James Ferentz doesn't fukk this up, Wadley can get near 2,000 yards rushing, definitely that much combined with passing. Add that with the fact that we'll have a fresh quarterback that hasn't been ruined yet, the players might actually win despite the handicapped coaches.

Call me the mailman. When I make a promise, I deliver.

Wadley
1081 - 6.4 - 10TDs

Daniels
1058 - 5.0 - 10TDs

Numbers are for rushing only.

Nice prediction that came true.

Of course you also promised that Mitchell would rush for over 500 yards, but I guess we can let that part slide.

Congrats. Nobody else thought it was realistic. I certainly did not expect both Daniels and Wadley to stay healthy all year long.

DMX avgs 6 yrds/carry

Toks avgs 2.1

Toks has more carries. Please spin that for me.
It's somewhat situational too though. Toks was in with 2nd team in garbage time when it was beyond predictable as to what play calls were going to be (even for us) whenever he was in. DMX got some carries on 3rd down and longs where D was looking for passes too for longer gains. Look they both have too small of a sample size I think to be making any final judgements on. I like em both and have no preference on which one of them gets more touches. Should be a fun camp battle for them to play out I think.

Nice prediction that came true.

Of course you also promised that Mitchell would rush for over 500 yards, but I guess we can let that part slide.

Congrats. Nobody else thought it was realistic. I certainly did not expect both Daniels and Wadley to stay healthy all year long.
To me that was going to be the only reason they both didn't hit it. That or if say Mitchell or another back would have gotten more touches. But unless someone got hurt that's pretty much exactly how coaches wanted to have their touches/production play out. Too bad the passing game didn't...

Latest posts