Hypothetical Atwood Scenario???

I'm. Gon not gon gon lie but I'm a sleep while y'all pretend to not sleep wit yo crazy sleep dreams gon be a hawkinole nex year brah.

That's about where I'm at in this process

well idk what the link is to but it is supposed to be something bout atwood and some fsu recruiting talkin bout there plans for next year and how trey was good, and trey said something bout thinking it was that time. So I don't know, just wish it would be done and we know if he is coming here or not cause i'm tired of trying to read into someones twitter for some clue of info.

well idk what the link is to but it is supposed to be something bout atwood and some fsu recruiting talkin bout there plans for next year and how trey was good, and trey said something bout thinking it was that time. So I don't know, just wish it would be done and we know if he is coming here or not cause i'm tired of trying to read into someones twitter for some clue of info.

Then just stop reading about it. He will either come to Iowa or he won't. How much you get worked up over it is all you can control. I know I'm not going to lose sleep over some 18-22 year old kids decisions.

Then just stop reading about it. He will either come to Iowa or he won't. How much you get worked up over it is all you can control. I know I'm not going to lose sleep over some 18-22 year old kids decisions.

Seriously. We'll all find out together. It'll be fun.

The only possible advantage I can think that FSU has over Iowa is that it is in Florida. Anything else that goes into making a decision should favor Iowa???

outside of the university, Tallahassee isn't really that nice, though i suppose it's warmer if that matters.

Girls, weather, girls, ACC vs B1G...

Honestly, the programs are very similar. We both need Atwood, but I'm not going to be shocked if he chooses to take his talents south. Now it would be total bush league if Dickerson followed him but it could happen.

I know everyone is all giddy about Dickerson, but really, is he going to beat out Gesell for starter minutes? Juco all-world or whatever still isn't the same as B1G basketball.

Dunno. Just wish it was over.

The only advantage Iowa has is Dickerson. If they are as tight as noted, he comes to Iowa. Everything else is a push. Coaching, returning players, school. I lived in Florida for 20 years and have been to the "Hassee" hundreds of times for football and basketball and it's pretty incredible. I think we can still be very good without Atwood but I know we will get to the next level with him. This kind of reminds me of two Juco recruits many years ago named Brown and Johnson. I don't know if Dickerson and Atwood will live up to that comparison but there is potential. I also think one of the freshman next year will explode onto the scene.

The only advantage Iowa has is Dickerson. If they are as tight as noted, he comes to Iowa. Everything else is a push. Coaching, returning players, school. I lived in Florida for 20 years and have been to the "Hassee" hundreds of times for football and basketball and it's pretty incredible. I think we can still be very good without Atwood but I know we will get to the next level with him. This kind of reminds me of two Juco recruits many years ago named Brown and Johnson. I don't know if Dickerson and Atwood will live up to that comparison but there is potential. I also think one of the freshman next year will explode onto the scene.

Wow, the word delusion gets used a lot on sports message boards but that line defines it.

I found it kind of interesting. Maybe he knows something we don't. Because that was a pretty big comparison

Latest posts