HWC Challenge Nov 2nd-3rd

pin2win

@hagertony
HWC Challenge | Hawkeye Wrestling Club | IA

Youth wrestlers take the Challenge

Young wrestlers will have a chance to compete in the same arena as countless legendary Hawkeye wrestlers at the first-ever Hawkeye Wrestling Club Challenge, a youth tournament for wrestlers in grades 6th-12th. The Challenge will be Saturday, Nov. 3, at Carver Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City.
Wrestlers will compete in one of two divisions: Middle School (for grades 6-8) or High School (grades 9-12). There are 16 weight classes in the younger division, and 15 weight classes in the High School division. Each weight class is limited to the first 32 entries to register, so sign up now to reserve your spot!
Arena doors will open at 7:00 a.m., and wrestling will begin at 9:00 a.m. Admission for spectators will be $5 adults, $3 ages 5-18, and free for kids 4 and younger.
"I believe this is the first time there will be a youth tournament at Carver," said Luke Eustice of the HWC. "We want this to grow into one of the toughest tournaments in the country."
Eustice added that many college coaches have already committed to coming and watching the action. Former Hawkeye Brent Metcalf will be among several great former wrestlers who will be awarding medals and be available for autographs as well.
For more information, check out the Events listing on this website, or download the event flier.
REGISTER @ Trackwrestling.com LLC (quick search Hawkeye)

WANT TO WRESTLE IN CARVER HAWKEYE ARENA? HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.....

Weigh-ins:
Friday, Nov. 2nd, 5:00pm-6:30pm in Iowa Wrestling Room
Saturday, Nov. 3rd, 7:00am-8:00am in Iowa Wrestling Room

Divisions:
Middle School (grades 6-8)
Weights: 70, 77, 84, 91, 106, 113, 120, 126, 132
140, 150, 165, 185, 205, 260

High School (grades 9-12)
Weights: 100, 106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 145,
152, 160, 170, 182, 195, 220, 285

Entry Fee: $40.00 per wrestler

Registration: Register at Trackwrestling.com LLC (quick search Hawkeye)

Awards: Medals to Top 6 in each weigh class, CHAMPIONS recieve custom plaque

We are hoping that this becomes the Super 32 of the midwest. We are capturing the best Iowa kids still looking to get the out of staters registered. Please spread the word!

who wouldn't want to wrestle at carver i had the privilege to practice in the room but wrestling on the floor would be an amazing experience i know i'll try to get kids from urbandale there

Latest posts