Huskers Suspend 2 More

When your “greatest years” end in getting it handed to you in the Rose Bowl....yes....you’d trade glory days over never-had-it days. Go look in a mirror, you know it’s true. And I assume BV means Buena Vista....yet another Tavern Hawk. Shocker.
Tell us some more about your ‘88 Trans Am, Spicoli.

You look like a dipshit wearing that mullet with your M-Frames and cut off mesh jersey, by the way. Hope your VCR worked so you have a recording of that sweet ass Colorado game.

When your “greatest years” end in getting it handed to you in the Rose Bowl....yes....you’d trade glory days over never-had-it days. Go look in a mirror, you know it’s true. And I assume BV means Buena Vista....yet another Tavern Hawk. Shocker.
I love this argument coming from Nebraska fans btw, it's about the only time ever when someone living in a trailer gets to come off as an elitist.

Are you sure you bought enough pot for the bus ride home? I've heard your players really like the stuff! They'll need it tonight for sure!

Like I said....thank you, though, for proving my point. Nice comeback LOL
giphy.gif

Those thousand plus dick bag nebraska fans who paid $300 for fake tickets got the best value for their money, don’t you think?

Have fun driving back to your third world shit hole and try not to yell at your likely unattractive wife on the way home, Francis. She’s just trying to be nice to you, and you’re lucky to have someone who’s attracted to a guy who smells like onions and bad life choices.

Enjoy your stewing embarrassment and frustration, shit bird!!

IowaHusker is right, within most of our memories, the Hawkeyes have never reached the highs that Nebraska reached in the 90s. But to use that as your argument for moral superiority over another fanbase is pretty pathetic. Let's be realistic, using the "my team is better than your team" argument as your basis for moral superiority is pretty dumb, but that is common.

But to use the, "sure, your team might be better than mine, but my team was better than yours 20 years ago, so not only am I better than you, but you are so far beneath me that I cannot lower myself to your level" argument goes beyond pathetic.. What is worse than pathetic?

I love this argument coming from Nebraska fans btw, it's about the only time ever when someone living in a trailer gets to come off as an elitist.
Great debate skills! The Beavers must be proud! You’re making no sense. You didn’t address the actual argument (because you can’t), and then throw in a strange attack regarding a trailer. I live in a home in the fastest growing city in your state. Honestly I don’t care....you all played great today, while we crapped the bed. Seriously enjoy a big stage with game day in Ames next week. Peace.

Your coach needs to come out of the closet and grow some balls. Colorado is a crappy team and you choked it off...Frost warning tonight.

Well that's something Iowa & Nebraska have in common. Nebraska's greatest season in this century ended at the Rose Bowl getting the shit kicked out of them too. Of course it wasn't quite as bad as their previous ass kicking at the hands of Colorado but Miami did call off the dogs up 30-0 at halftime. They could have won that game 70-0 if they wanted.

Great debate skills! The Beavers must be proud! You’re making no sense. You didn’t address the actual argument (because you can’t), and then throw in a strange attack regarding a trailer. I live in a home in the fastest growing city in your state. Honestly I don’t care....you all played great today, while we crapped the bed. Seriously enjoy a big stage with game day in Ames next week. Peace.
Wow you're just a glutton for punishment aren't ya?

Okay, let's pretend you're not a dumbass for a second. What kind of fucking sense does your argument make anyways?

I guess nobody in Iowa or Nebraska is allowed to root for any professional sports teams since they don't partially own the teams. I guess preferences are wholly dependent on personal choice after 18 years of being rather than how you were raised.

I guess that means you weren't allowed to be a Nebraska fan until you enrolled there, just like I wasn't allowed to keep my preexisting Iowa fandom despite my life taking me elsewhere.

I guess the vast majority of Nebraska's fanbase needs to stop watching football altogether since they certainly don't have high school degrees, let alone college ones.

IowaHusker is right, within most of our memories, the Hawkeyes have never reached the highs that Nebraska reached in the 90s. But to use that as your argument for moral superiority over another fanbase is pretty pathetic. Let's be realistic, using the "my team is better than your team" argument as your basis for moral superiority is pretty dumb, but that is common.

But to use the, "sure, your team might be better than mine, but my team was better than yours 20 years ago, so not only am I better than you, but you are so far beneath me that I cannot lower myself to your level" argument goes beyond pathetic.. What is worse than pathetic?

Those thousand plus dick bag nebraska fans who paid $300 for fake tickets got the best value for their money, don’t you think?

Have fun driving back to your third world shit hole and try not to yell at your likely unattractive wife on the way home, Francis. She’s just trying to be nice to you, and you’re lucky to have someone who’s attracted to a guy who smells like onions and bad life choices.

Enjoy your stewing embarrassment and frustration, shit bird!!
Nah...gonna go hang with my hot wife in my big-a$$ House in Ankeny but thanks for your concern.

Latest posts