Huskers quarantined, Hoiberg to hospital

You're kind of a fucking idiot.
You bought a shit ton of toilet paper, didn't you?
Lol because youve been completely wrong about this whole thing, I'm the idiot. A bigger man would admit it and move on. No I didnt buy a ton of toilet paper. I realize other people need things too.

Lol because youve been completely wrong about this whole thing, I'm the idiot. A bigger man would admit it and move on. No I didnt buy a ton of toilet paper. I realize other people need things too.
The vast majority of people that contract it experience symptoms as mild as the common cold. You and the rest of the zombies are overreacting.

The vast majority of people that contract it experience symptoms as mild as the common cold. You and the rest of the zombies are overreacting.
This is not correct. Mild symptoms in this case are defined as minimal to full blown pneumonia. Only those who require hospitalization are not "mild". Do some research before spouting misinformation ffs.

This is not correct. Mild symptoms in this case are defined as minimal to full blown pneumonia. Only those who require hospitalization are not "mild". Do some research before spouting misinformation ffs.
It absolutely is correct. You need to stop spouting misinformation. I was just listening to a doctor today explaining that 80% of those infected experience symptoms as mild as a common cold. Several other doctors and those in the know have stated similar information throughout this ordeal. This isn't misinformation.

You're kind of a fucking idiot.
You bought a shit ton of toilet paper, didn't you?
Hey, buddy, just because you were late getting to the store and relegated to brown recycled single ply that feels like 120 grit on your ass doesn’t give you a carte blanche to act like a douche on here. I’ll sell you some good stuff. 2 bucks per square.

It absolutely is correct. You need to stop spouting misinformation. I was just listening to a doctor today explaining that 80% of those infected experience symptoms as mild as a common cold. Several other doctors and those in the know have stated similar information throughout this ordeal. This isn't misinformation.
https://www.thecut.com/2020/03/what-are-the-symptoms-of-mild-coronavirus.html

"But there may have been some misunderstanding of the term “mild” as applied to coronavirus, according to Bruce Aylward, who led the World Health Organization team that visited China amid the outbreak in Wuhan. Aylward, who has, per the Times, “30 years experience in fighting polio, Ebola and other global health emergencies,” says cases classified as “mild” by doctors in China include those that develop into pneumonia, and “severe” means needing machine-assisted breathing. Cases deemed “critical,” he says, involve respiratory failure or multi-organ failure."

The guy has had heart surgery so I hope he is alright. He looks to be in pretty good health, but it only takes one thing that can kill you.

Calling bullshit again. 80% need little to no medical intervention. 80% experiencing symptoms as mild as a cold is inaccurate. Back it up with a credible source or stop talking out your ass.

https://www.thecut.com/2020/03/what-are-the-symptoms-of-mild-coronavirus.html

"But there may have been some misunderstanding of the term “mild” as applied to coronavirus, according to Bruce Aylward, who led the World Health Organization team that visited China amid the outbreak in Wuhan. Aylward, who has, per the Times, “30 years experience in fighting polio, Ebola and other global health emergencies,” says cases classified as “mild” by doctors in China include those that develop into pneumonia, and “severe” means needing machine-assisted breathing. Cases deemed “critical,” he says, involve respiratory failure or multi-organ failure."
Remember when WHO initially said there was nothing to worry about? Yeah, that agency doesn't know what the F they're doing.

Calling bullshit again. 80% need little to no medical intervention. 80% experiencing symptoms as mild as a cold is inaccurate. Back it up with a credible source or stop talking out your ass.
Why are you upset? You're going to make bank selling all that TP you hoarded.