Husker/Hawkeye Game Thread

This loss is absolutely, 100 percent on the offense. Just an embarrassing effort against a very average Nebraska defense.

It's not about being a winner, it's about having a winner's mentality. Something you clearly don't have.

LOL..... It's easy to be an "internet winner". Just second guess the coaches and players, and assume you have a "winning attitude".

I would bet dollars to donuts that you're not half the "winner" you think you are.

Ahhh....now I can be embarrassed when I wear my Hawk gear in Nebraska, Minnesota, and Central Iowa....and better yet, its basketball season! Sigh....these last two seasons have really sucked away alot of my enthusiasm from the 2009 season....I just want to go back....

Congrats Hawks!!! Way to lay an egg in the biggest game of the year!

Wow....horrible...you think any good recruit on the offensive side of the ball wants to come and play for this offense??? This game will do more to hurt our recruiting than losing to Minnesota....maybe not....but I see massive defection of recruits come signing time.

If O doesn't drive the field now, KF should bring in the number 2 D. Just not fair to send these guys out again.

But, what could we expect? This is start of the three year down 7 wins or fewer cycle.

BTW: Kiss Darboh goodbye.

Latest posts