Husker/Hawkeye Game Thread

Nebraska's defense isn't even that great....it is our inept offense that is making them look good....I am really getting tired of this same old scene....will Ferentz be on the hot seat after the last season and a half...I doubt it but I would really like to see some indication that he isn't just going to stick with this....7-5 as our ceiling might be the new normal if we stick to the same old plan....

So what exactly has to happen for you blind followers of Kirk to realize that something is not right when it comes to our offense and that something has to change? And don't give me the damn "execution" argument. This is unacceptable.

This may actually be the most frustrating game I've ever watched. Our offense did not make the trip today and it shows. Defense hasn't played all that bad, though.

replay of last vandy incompletion , he had no pressure, just let marvin run some more and get clear of the mess, instead that throw was low and behind marvin, low and right into the dee line. JVB not stepping into his throws and is really off today, hope he can learn alot from this.

If anyone thinks that the QB spot will be open for competition next spring hasn't been watching Iowa football for the last 12 years.

They even said at the beginning of the game. Iowa is one of the few traditional programs left...look how that is working for us

These people that think the coaches have no fault are the reason we will never be more than a mediocre football program. When you have so many people with a loser mentality success can be very difficult.

Oh, and you are a winner? ok, select our next staff so we can be in the NC game. Should I get my tickets now?

All I know is that Coker had the first down on that 2nd and 2 if he just runs forward instead of trying to back juke the one guy that got through. You would think he would know the situation but I guess not