Hubbard

311hawk

I am pretty sure he would have helped us quite a bit in some of those close games this year. The staff was banking on him and he let them down.

Would be nice having an extra scorer and rebounder right now.

Was there any truth to one of the reason's Hubbard left was because he did not get along with Basabe?

If true, can we blame all of our losses on Basabe?

Pretty sure that Hubbard was somehow ruled ineligilbe to play there but I forget the details.

I totally forgot about him...

Great point to bring up, he seems to be making a big contribution to Morgan State.

Reportedly on some internet site Hubbard didn't properly and according to NCAA? Big Ten? Iowa? rules leave in good academic standing.

In other words Hubbard couldn't get cleared and has to sit the year.

Fran has said he would have been eligible. Apparently in his moving along it's an eligibility thing. It's hard not to think what if. Fran went after him pretty hard. I think Fran is far better than most at evaluating talent. Thus, he would have helped. Big picture we'll be better off. Small picture he would have helped.

Fran has said he would have been eligible. Apparently in his moving along it's an eligibility thing. It's hard not to think what if. Fran went after him pretty hard. I think Fran is far better than most at evaluating talent. Thus, he would have helped. Big picture we'll be better off. Small picture he would have helped.

He was cleared for Iowa and enrolled at Iowa.

He left al biet in the middle of a summer session... with blessings from Iowa.

He shows up at Morgan State and somehow can't get cleared. You do the math... you connect the dots.

Comes a rounds goes around.

Dude Could have totally given me advice on how to get my car back from the EX. Legal or not, I'm getting the dam car!!! He may never get on the court? He may have advice on how to get out of it.

I am pretty sure he would have helped us quite a bit in some of those close games this year. The staff was banking on him and he let them down.

Would be nice having an extra scorer and rebounder right now.

In other news, dog bites man and Demi misses Ashton.

Basabe and Cartwright aren't looking like the diamonds in the rough that we all hoped for, but White does seem better than advertised. This next class really just needs to get here soon.

Basabe and Cartwright aren't looking like the diamonds in the rough that we all hoped for, but White does seem better than advertised. This next class really just needs to get here soon.

We needed Gesell last night; Woodbury, too.

I do miss him wearing the Black and Gold. He meant so much to the team. He was my kids favorite player and role model. Wait.. Thought this was a Chris Street thread!!
I am pretty sure he would have helped us quite a bit in some of those close games this year. The staff was banking on him and he let them down. Would be nice having an extra scorer and rebounder right now.

GOD NO!! I'm Sorry if anyone took it that way. Chris Street is and was my families Hawkeye hero and ROLE model!! I was only trying to relate a real HAWKEYE to a never was. Chris was the real deal and I'm sorry if anyone misunderstood my bad wording!!

I do miss him wearing the Black and Gold. He meant so much to the team. He was my kids favorite player and role model. Wait.. Thought this was a Chris Street thread!!
Is this meant to be some sick joke about Chris Street? :eek:

Latest posts